Help us develop the next prostate massager

Currently have the ‘Rocks off, Daddy’ which isn’t very user friendly. A remote would definitely be better it’s also very inflexible.

I also have an Aneros Syn which is much slimmer but more effective at reaching the right places. This would be perfect if it vibrated as the shape is much more ergonomic.

I have 3 aneros massagers and they are unrivaled in my opinion. Had the mantric one, while lovely to look at, vibrating ones do nothing for me and if anything kill the pleasure. Key is mastering relaxation for me. Give it an hour minimum, be comfortable and open minded. I find slender toys work best for me. A prostate massager should work in sync with your body, you shouldn’t have to “try”. If you can master that then you’re close to the holy grail…

1 Like

Let’s fit a camera on it so women can find our g spot instead of saying us men do t know where their clit is :joy:

I’ve been using prostate massagers for a while and my favourite is the Aneros Progasm, because I feel the rigidity helps rub the prostate better than the silicone syn ones. I also like the Nexus Revo a lot, because the rotating head really feels good. I’ve also tried the Electrastim ones which I love, the electric sensations are really different and feel really good. Also I agree with others requesting it be remote controlled, it can be awkward to get your hand down there to change a setting when you’re enjoying yourself.

I enjoy prostate play but I always find it difficult to consistently hit the spot.

I have the mantric remote control prostate vibrator. I like the vibration settings on it but with only 4 inches of insertable length it’s just not long enough.
I also have a 6 inch suction dildo. It has 5 inch insertable length and when it’s fully inserted(and when I’m in the right position) it can hit the spot very nicely.

I get that everybody’s different but hitting the spot has to be no. 1 priority for any toy that wants to be known as a prostate massager.
How about making one with an adjustable length and head positioned? Give it an adjustable length from 3.5” to 5.5”. You insert it, then with a remote you move the head of it, whilst it’s inside you until it’s pressing against your p spot, then you start the vibrations or rotations. I’m getting horny just thinking about it.

We have a Rocks Off prostate massager, a Mantric remote controlled prostate massager and a LH one.

The Rocks Off is firm and large, with a separate but powerful bullet vibe. It is a fairly uniform shape which is the main downside - it only stays in if you sit upright with it in.

The Mantric is my current favourite. It’s tapered so stays in by itself and the vibrations are built in and the most powerful one we have. The remote is hugely helpful too.

The LH one is slightly tapered but is also a g-spot toy, so it’s a half way design with a bullet vibe. It’s good, but suffers the same downside as the Rocks Off.

The other issue with bullet vibes is the vibration is really indirect to the prostate; again the Mantric wins by being much better targeted.

I’ve not tried rotating, thrusting or other designs but imagine they would work well; they are on the list to try!

1 Like

NJoy wand is my go to. I’ve had a couple of vibrating ones before but they never it the spot. They go a bit too deep to hit the spot for me. If you could do anything as rigid as the NJoy wand but somehow with a “come here” motion or one that goes in circles that would rock my world. As good as the NJoy is it does rely on me doing the work and because it is quite heavy it’s quite a work out.
I do like the vibrating massagers but never got on truly on the spot so maybe have it vibrate at the tip.

More than happy to be a tester if needed!!

I’ve tried several anal toys in the past and I find that most are uncomfortable for me is keep in as they are too thick once inserted.

Daft thing is that I do like anal play! But bigger isn’t always better.

This year I’ve tried again and tried a toy that was supposed to move back and fore against the prostrate - I got no feeling from it at all. Well, I did but it was “just there”. I tried a vibrating one that had a loose penis ring. It had a small vibrating egg that went in and when I turned it on I gasped! it was awesome - but not quite there. I want to feel that Prostrate O !

The Rocks Off looks like it might hit the spot but looks a bit thick,

Since I’m not sure exactly how to get that BIG O then something easy to use for beginners, something not to big that be worn comfortably. Vibration rather than thrusting I think but must be remotely controlled. Decent cock ring (and balls too) and perineum vibe too.

Maybe rabbit ears too?

Most prostate massagers tend to want to slip out. Of the few that don’t, many of them will still pop out during orgasm. Please, we need ones shaped like a (medium at least) butt plug at the bottom to keep them firmly in place.

2 Likes

I’ve not had the chance to try a thrusting or rotating prostate massager, but I imagine it would be pretty good. I agree with @JustSomeFun 's sentiment;

Even with vibrating style massagers I find myself needing to play around with it to get a stroking sensation which I find more pleasurable. For that reason the toy should also be very firm! My Lovehoney Curve Cruiser was way to flexible and soft to apply any pressure where I wanted.

I have several vibrating prostate massagers; Mantric, Lovehoney Curve Cruiser, Rocks Off, Lovense Edge. But I have to say the Lovense Edge is the winner so far. I like the fact that the angle of the bulb is adjustable. I like them more angled to get better anterior pressure towards the prostate when inserted. Also, longer doesn’t equal better when it comes to prostate toys, otherwise it goes too far up and misses the spot! Something like 3.5" insertable length.

Shape should be narrow as possible at the neck so it doesn’t slip and then a sudden bulb for something to anchor it with, just like the profile of the Lovense Edge 2. Definitely an improvement over my first generation Edge.

A remote or app control is also a big factor. Nothing worse than trying to fiddle down there when it’s all lubed up trying to press a button.

1 Like

I am fairly new to this space and have tried two - a small beginners one and then the WeVibe Vector+ which is great.
Insertable length is what I could find more useful and a nice curve to hit a deeper sitting p-spot

Something that pulls on my balls while I am stroking myself or thrusting.

I just ordered the Tracey Cox that has the remote and two cock rings. I hope it arrives before my anniversary next month. I also ordered a couples weekend lovers toy kit I’m going to surprise my wife with for 12 days leading up to our anniversary. I’ll let her open a new toy each day for 12 days then when we get to our hotel room we can try all the toys out. I’ve never used a prostate massager or done any kind of anal play. Wish me luck.

Make sure you take some lube as well if it’s your first
Time trying anal :grimacing: good luck :grin:

1 Like

Ordered lube and cleaner with the toys. I’ve always shied away from butt stuff but 40 months ago I started chemo and we haven’t been doing it much till just recently. Now my cancer is in remission I figure what better time yo try butt stuff then now after kicking cancers ass. It’s our 13 th Anniversary she’s always joked about poking me in the ass now she’s going yo be given the chance if she wants. If nothing else she’s getting 12 new toys for us yo use or look at. :joy:

3 Likes

Im a mid 20s straight male and have never explored that area, maybe something that is first time friendly and not too intimidating?

1 Like

I’ll report back after my anniversary late next month. Unless of course I sneak a trial run with it.

I am very new to prostate toys too havint bought a We Vibe Vector. Really like it. Not yet had an orgasm with it but slowly getting there.

I think something with a higher vibration, and perhaps a rotation type where you can change speeds would be good. Something to do with the balls would also be an idea.

As I say I am quite new still, so will be puchasing some more toys at some point in the future!

Size: I found that the circumference and length of between 6 and 7 inches is about right for me
Shape: bulbous head, t-shape base and a fork but slightly adjustable neck.
Stimulation type: between everything I’ve tried, inflation and circular motion are the two things that have reliably hit the spot.

This! Exactly this… I find that to enjoy the prostate massage I need to feel very full, the downside the the majority of most prostate massagers is they are designed in the narrower side.

1 Like

Ideally something with a bulb and tapered neck helps keep things in place.
Controls that are simple and easy to reach when inserted or ideally something that connects to phone is ideal (saves losing the remote)
I’d prefer something that’s not to girthy that it’s hard to insert maybe 4-5 inches.
A trusting movement with some vibration is definitely my preferred internally
Also an option to turn in some external vibration stimulation would be nice