Recommendations for a prostate massager that 'stays in'

Hey all!
I’m looking to purchase a vibrating prostate massager and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for one that ‘stays in’ once inserted? Kinda like a buttplug as it’s really annoying having to keep it ‘pushed in’ during play.
Thanks!

5 Likes

I’m waiting for my first Aneros currently. I almost bought the vibrating one which may be a good choice!

2 Likes

I’ve got Aneros program hard plastic and stays in very well unless do crazy movements.

I have one vibrating and rotating prostate massager but normally it seems to wiggle out. I’ve got a bit of 50 shades of grey string going on I have underneath it to try to pull it up and keep in place but it’s not ideal.

With rotating head turned off and vibrations only it stays in better.

I might need a slightly longer and girthier one.

I’ve got this one and it usually works a dream during play and always stays in,

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/we-vibe-vector-app-and-remote-controlled-rechargeable-prostate-massager/a41323g75288.html

3 Likes

Hi @Happy-to-contribute I have got the below toy and it is good with the addition of a normal plug. It is adjusted so you can make it fit your body. The remote adds a nice dimension for partner play.

3 Likes

Hi there @Fantasy69 yes I totally agree. This is the best that I’ve tried. Great vibrations, feels really good and stays in place pretty well well!

2 Likes

Amazing, thanks so much for the recommendation!!

3 Likes