help!! waxing down there?

Well i normally shave? Though it's leaving redis spots and bumps which I find its very unattrattractive!

Does anyone wax? Do you do it yourself and what with? Or do you get it done professional? What's the pain rate because I'm a big wuss.

Helppp:(

I would try getting it done professionaly first! They know how to do it fast, clean and painlesly as possible! I tried doing myself for the first time, big mistake! Ouch!

Oh dear I would be so embrassed but:/

Its fine to do yourself as long as you rub the strip down in the same direction as the hair but when you pull it off you need to go the opposite direction of the hair. You also need to pull fast and pull accross the skin making sure you aren't pulling upwards towards the ceiling because this will cause bruising. Take my word for it, you don't want a big purple bruised vagina! Lol

Yes its a little nerve-wraking at first but it is thier job. They are used to it. Its alot better than being pachy and red-raw down 'there'. I don't plan on doing it myself again lol. xx

Thank yous! Great help I think I'll get it done professional the first time

Just as a side note, I'd let the bumps etc heal before you do anything or you'll end up in an endless cycle of irritated skin, not to mention have an awful waxing experience!

It sounds a bit sales persony, but honestly getting the big brand names is better. You pay more, but they work better and are less painless. Plus it is a false economy buying the off brand ones as you have to use more strips per waxing session. The sensitive wax strips from Veet are the best for actually getting the hair off while not being unbearably painful. The cheaper ones from Boots and such are less painful...because they don't stick to the hair!! Then you end up in pain from rewaxing the same area...and still have to pluck what the wax strips miss!

It's like waxing anywhere really. You need a few tries to get the hang of it and get used to the pain. But it's no worse than getting your legs done if you relax and just go for it! :)

I've done this before and it is dreadful...

If you were going along the route of doing it yourself I'd reccommend making sure that you have properly exfoliated before-hand to avoid ingrown hairs and any irritating waxing may cause. I also tend to wax after I've had a hot shower and dried myself off with talc (Makes it much easier to remove the hair when there is no oil residue left on top of the skin). Investing in better wax may also be the way forward as I've found that cheaper waxes include 'filler' ingredients and cause a red bumpy rash to break out straight after waxing.

Despite this, I think that getting waxed professionally is the way forward, as it is less painful and far more effecient!

Definitely go for a professional treatment. I have been getting waxed for a number of years now, and have never looked back since I started.

my girlfriend tried waxing my ass before with waz strips she had lying in her room. big mistake.!

would still love to get it done professionally tho.

I only ever get waxed by a professional. I tried doing it myself once... to cut a long story short I couldn't pull it off so was left in agony trying to peel it off in a warm shower. My hubby had to do it in the end. Much to his delight I add! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I get a professional wax. I've had several people do it and while it's pretty painful, it's over fairly quickly. Take painkillers beforehand and try talking to the person doing it-it's much better to have a distraction! Also don't leave it too long inbetween because if it grows back thick before you have it done again, it hurts more than with less hair

What length should your hair be when you wax?

Depends on the type of wax they use - so best to phone first and ask when booking an appointment with the chosen therapist.

If it is way too long they will sort it with clippers first.

Just bite the bullet and go to a salon. if you are having a Brazillian or hollywood I would recomend having a wax product known as 'hot wax' or 'stripless' wax. it is much less painful than strip wax for full hair removal. ask the salon what type of wax they use for what treatment you are wanting.

a professional will put you at ease. tell them its your first time don't be embarassed. if i'm worried about odour i just pop to the loo before hand with a hygiene wipe.

it may take a few places or people to find a good brazillian wax.

go for it once you've had it done you'll never shave again.

p.s. i love a smooth bumhole too.

saucey21 wrote:

Just bite the bullet and go to a salon. if you are having a Brazillian or hollywood I would recomend having a wax product known as 'hot wax' or 'stripless' wax. it is much less painful than strip wax for full hair removal. ask the salon what type of wax they use for what treatment you are wanting.

a professional will put you at ease. tell them its your first time don't be embarassed. if i'm worried about odour i just pop to the loo before hand with a hygiene wipe.

it may take a few places or people to find a good brazillian wax.

go for it once you've had it done you'll never shave again.

p.s. i love a smooth bumhole too.

exactly this!