Best wax/hot wax/strips to use for ladies?

So I usually shave but tbh it grows back within a few days so it seems almost pointless so I’ve tried veet hair removal cream for sensitive skin which works well but it’s a little messy and I’ve gone for a wax which was okay but finding time to go get another is difficult so... does anyone know of the best hot wax/ wax strips that’s easy to do at home or is it best to go get it done??
Thanks for any advice!

K&C - I use some home wax strips. 

Firstly, I don't get along with the Nair ones, they have too much wax and it makes it hard to remove the hair and you just end up in a sticky mess. 

I use Veet and that seems to be a good wax to peel strip ratio, plus they provide the wipes to remove excess wax after too.

The best results are alwasy from going to get it done professionally though. 

I wax my partner regularly, arms, face, bum, and Brazilian.

For arms I use pre-waxed strips. I just get the boots own brand, but cheaper than veet and pretty much an identical product. I use the strips on arms because it’s quick to cover a larger area and they work well without too much breakage. Drawback to strips is the wax sticks to the skin, which means it pulls on the skin when removed, this increases pain a little but also makes strips unsuitable for areas do very soft or loose skin as it can cause damage and many broken hairs etc. with these wax strips always dust the area with talc or cornflour before use, it prevents them sticking to the skin but not the hair.

For face, bum, and vagina I use sugaring paste. Wax strips are not really suitable for the labia, and area between the vagina and anus because the skin is so soft and stretchy, they just don’t pull all the hair and you have to go back over the same spot to get it hairless which isn’t a good idea anyway, but with the sensitive skin there it will result in a lot more discomfort than necessary. I used to use warm wax because it doesn’t require strips, doesn’t stick to skin, and grabs short hairs pretty well. Drawback is it’s painful, for my partner the heat made it worse, and pulling the hairs in opposite direction of growth can damage skin in sensitive areas.

Sugaring has been really good, it doesn’t create mess, you don’t have to learn to spin the wax to prevent drips all over. It’s pretty easy to get the hand of. Also it is much easier on the skin, pulls the hairs in direction of growth and doesn’t cause tears and bleeding follicles. Also washes off very easily. If you looking to self-wax your private areas I would reccomend sugar over the other options. With sugar you also need to use talc or cornflour before to ensure the skin is completely dry. There are some good tutorials on self sugaring on YouTube.

Be aware this stuff isn’t exactly easy to do, takes practice to get good results and Getting the right kit is important. For coarse hair like pubic hair a firmer sugar is good, for very fine hairs like facial hair a softer sugar is needed. Whichever method you use you need to develop a daily exfoliation routine or you will get breakout from hairs that break off rather than pull (this is inevitable, even with a professional, although someone experienced can limit this to the minimum). You need to wax every three weeks IME unless your hair grows very slowly. But generally if you wait longer you will simply have more hair to pull and if you keep the treatments closer together after a few times you will only be pulling about 1/3 of your normal amount of hair which is a lot less painful.

If you have a local professional that isn’t too expensive that is probably your best bet, but if you practice and are willing to live with the early results then you can do a very good job with sugar.

Fantastic! Thank you for the responses :)