HELP! Which 1's best????

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I have a choice between 3 lovely toys and I duno which to go for! 1 of these 3:-

Fun Factory LAYAspot clit vibe

Lelo Mia rechargable

Cocomini 7 speed

Need to decide by tomor, bout 1pm so PLEASE if any of the OA can help I'd be VERY GRATEFUL THANK U! D69x

Apologies for my ignorance but what is OA?

clit vibe sounds fun but so does the Cocomini 7 speed....what about all 3?!!

The Orgasm Army! That's us lot... You too, Naughtyrider! =D

Also my personal preference would be the Lelo...

OA -Orgasm Army (us lot)

Cannot afford all three!!!!

Cocomini very cute but also very tiny 0.7 diameter!!!

The fun factory one sound like one can use with other toys/OH so prob what I'll go for.........and comes in red (my fav colour)

Booties wrote:

The Orgasm Army! That's us lot... You too, Naughtyrider! =D

Also my personal preference would be the Lelo...

And again am tempted this way tooo - the black one is supposedly twice as strong as regular 1!!!! O decisions, decisions!!!!

I've just ordered the black Mia, which isnt the most helpful post I could ever make is it really..... haha!

Don't forget tho you have the benefit of the returns policy so if you choose one and don't like it, you can return it and make another choice....

Doh!!! Thanks Booties and D69

Glad you sorted out your problem......have fun with your new toy

O dear, just been looking at yet more nice toys!! still some bargains there to be had. Far from decided now !!

I think just pick the one you really want most. I mean, you want them all, but there will totally be a preference and you'll know it!

Hahahaha!!! Sorry for laughing.....maybe you need a sex toys sugar daddy to buy you all the toys you like then you would'nt have to choose and spend all the time trying them out

naughtyrider wrote:

Hahahaha!!! Sorry for laughing.....maybe you need a sex toys sugar daddy to buy you all the toys you like then you would'nt have to choose and spend all the time trying them outExternal Media

You offering naughtyrider?External MediaD69xExternal MediaXExternal Media!!

naughtyrider - I've just been studying your pic...................thats no hat in your lap thereD69x

Peachy keen wrote:

I think just pick the one you really want most. I mean, you want them all, but there will totally be a preference and you'll know it!

I think U might be right there Peachy KeenExternal MediaD69x

Divine69 wrote:

Peachy keen wrote:

I think U might be right there Peachy KeenExternal MediaD69x

So, which is it!?

Well, as AMAZING as the Lelo sounds I'll be going for the Fun Factory LAYAspot - a red one!! I don't have anything like this and I know there are better ones out there but i can't justify spending more! Am returning a monty vibe (toooooo big for me) so difference is £18.06 with the 10% off too it's ok. i wouldn't be getting one if I wasn't returning the other. So all's cool, just hope it lives up to my expectations!!!!D69x

Cool choice! And I guess if it doesn't rock your boat you can return it =]

Divine so sorry would happily volunteer to be your sex toy sugar daddy if only my bank account was in better condition.....would only ask to watch as you test all the toys

no it's not a hat on my lap....if you want to see more then check my website

so is that your final decision the red one?!

What's name of your website then naughtyrider? Does it list best places for off road ridingExternal Media I know some great places to do thatExternal Media Course I'd let you watch, with all them toys to try you might have to lend a hand!!External MediaD69x

naughtyrider wrote:

Divine so sorry would happily volunteer to be your sex toy sugar daddy if only my bank account was in better condition.....would only ask to watch as you test all the toysExternal Media

no it's not a hat on my lap....if you want to see more then check my websiteExternal Media

so is that your final decision the red one?!

Yep am guna try the red 1

O I gert you - and here I was thinking you were a sweet innocent!D69x

Peachy keen wrote:

Cool choice! And I guess if it doesn't rock your boat you can return it =]

too true, if they let me (my record at returning what don't work for me is fairly more than average (tho not too recently)! D69x