Favourite Brands

Forgive me if this is a well trodden path but I was wondering if you toy savvy folk had found they were buying products from a paticular range more often?

Who's the ultimate for you? Luxury lines like Lelo and JimmyJane? Bright and colourful Feelztoys? Doc Johnson? Rocks Off?

Maybe even Love Honey ;)

Some designers seem to have stand alone classic but others are better at delivering consistent wow factor toys.

Any favourites out there? So far everything I've bought from Tracey Cox has been very good.

Rocks-off for me, i love their bullet to death! By far my fave, just hate the kind of batteries it takes, lol. :)

We've never been let down by a Cali exotic yet! Not always listed as such though....

Durex toys are complete wank, and not even in the literal wank sense, which would be fun... just wank.

The LH stuff is generally good I've found! Whoo for cheap good toys!

Lelo was nicely designed and suave but lacked a little bit of punch...

Ooooo so many choices!

WandA wrote:

We've never been let down by a Cali exotic yet! Not always listed as such though....

That's encouraging to hear. The way they market themselves as 'novelty' and the bright, rubbery style always put me off a bit. But I'm always hearing good things.

WandA wrote:

Durex toys are complete wank, and not even in the literal wank sense, which would be fun... just wank.

I tried their cock rings once. Rubbish. In 6th form we found the only use for them was to put several on our desks and race them My attitude towards Durex has always been that they're good for civilians but not the OA.

Keen to hear any thoughts on the Vibe Therapy range that came in after the Fun Factory was discontinued.

Tigerlilies wrote:

WandA wrote:

That's encouraging to hear. The way they market themselves as 'novelty' and the bright, rubbery style always put me off a bit. But I'm always hearing good things.

Annoys me greatly too about the 'novelty'.... Atleast admit you know where it is going... But still good!

WandA wrote:

I tried their cock rings once. Rubbish. In 6th form we found the only use for them was to put several on our desks and race them My attitude towards Durex has always been that they're good for civilians but not the OA.

We tried two vibes and the ring... even free made some of it disappointing. Interesting 6th form....

As WandA said - we're really impressed by Cal Exotics. There vibes pack a punch and are often quite "squishy" materials so less harsh! I have a big red butt plug from Cal Exotics which will NEVER fit inside me but it is a failsafe for orgasm when I need it on my clit! Not majorly attractive - but who cares, it makes me come!

Again - can't stand durex. We've had the "Wand" and the "Little Gem" and they both were a bit rubbish! Definately agree with the "good for civilians" idea Tigerlilies (is Tiger ok? I keep stumbling over the number of ls in lilies!). They are good as introductions to sex toys but I wouldn't use one as a regular sex toy user.

My Lelo Mia is a lovely little lipstick vibe and so luxurious but not very powerful. Wouldn't pay for the other Lelo stuff - far too dear and the Mia isn't quite as perfect as you'd expect so I don't imagine the rest of the brand would be.

LH stuff is generally always better than you expect for the price which is fab and I really wouldn't have a problem ordering something a bit different from them as I know the quality is good (you know when you get those should I/shouldn't I moments? - If it were LH branded I would!).

I love the look of fun factory stuff but never tested it out.

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

As WandA said - we're really impressed by Cal Exotics. There vibes pack a punch and are often quite "squishy" materials so less harsh!

Ah, fantastic, this might be just what I've been looking for. I love my bullets and rockets but they can be unforgiving.

AdnaW wrote:

Definately agree with the "good for civilians" idea Tigerlilies (is Tiger ok? I keep stumbling over the number of ls in lilies!).

Please do, it's a good fit.

AdnaW wrote:

My Lelo Mia is a lovely little lipstick vibe and so luxurious but not very powerful. Wouldn't pay for the other Lelo stuff - far too dear and the Mia isn't quite as perfect as you'd expect so I don't imagine the rest of the brand would be.

True, I wish the would come down a tad. Or Love Honey did a a little offer on them....;)

That said, the Lelo Gigi feels like my destiny. And glows slightly when I look at it.

I started noticing that a lot of the products I was wish listing were in fact Cali Exotics. Including the clitoral hummer http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1544 and the Butterfly Kiss has me very very excited http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16967

Really good prices too!

Saw a lot of Philip's products in the massager offer running at the moment. Never tried their vibes but I'm not very keen on their design. Reminds me of other electrical goods they sell and I worry it will have same standards as Durex. Anyone find this not to be true?

you cant beat all of the lovehoney range and the ranges that they own.

i love the

Basic sex toys range, always really well made, fab price, brillaint packageing, and have a longer life expeceternacy(sp) then you would imagen(sp).

also love tracey coxs, dont think ive ever had a bad thing from tat range and i love my bullet its like my fave toy!

also like liquid silk, best lube ive ever used and ive tried quite a few in my time!

Dxx

The tracey cox line is great although my egg doesn't work so I need to get a replacment for that. I love my Mia by Lelo and would love to try more of their range. The vibe therapy vibes are great quality, they really stand out against other vibes so I'd like to expand my collection of them too. I don't even need to say anything about the LH range, we all know it's fabulous xxx

In terms of any items -

I'm a sucker for anything What Katie Did - always a gorgeous fit and make.

Seven til Midnight - I am pleading with LoveHoney to bring these back - they are my fave pair of knickers and oh so comfy!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16873

Penthouse are soooooo powerful, this one is similar to the butterfly one by cali exotics...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15465

Durex, not for toys but for lubes, steer clear of the heat and tingle, just say yes to the feel and aloe vera...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15225

LoveHoney's Basic range, glass dildos and of course the Sqweel! Great value, great designs and great orgasms!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17045

x

WandA wrote:

i agree the toys are bad but i prefer durex play feel as a lube myself.

ive never had any problems with LH stuff, its always well made and durable. basic for the finger domes and the cock rings look good

Any feel that Doc Johnson is up to snuff, there are so many n LH. I'm curious about the Lucid Dreams.

Anyone feel that Doc Johnson is up to snuff? there are so many n LH. I'm curious about the Lucid Dreams.

My OH loves the Tracey Cox bullet although i get vibration white finger from it! but. . . She and I (to use on her) love the Basic Lady Lustfinger. It's pure simplicity, brilliant. Oh, Big Daddy cockring is da bomb! SG x

There are ranges within Cal Exotics, many of which are less "novelty" - I just realised that Couture Collection was actually them, and I'm bugging LoveHoney to stock more in that line. They've never let me down either. I really like Tracey Cox stuff too, but not the lube.

SS xx

i have to go against the voncensus here a bit and say that i dont really like the tracey cox line.

i have the G spot kit and the penut massager thingy. and both were a bit too weak for my tastes. i didnt like the lube i got in the G spot kit either. too runny for my tastes. saying that i havent had a chance to try things like the bondage tape of kits yet

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My OH loves the Tracey Cox bullet although i get vibration white finger from it! but. . . She and I (to use on her) love the Basic Lady Lustfinger. It's pure simplicity, brilliant. Oh, Big Daddy cockring is da bomb! SG x

hahahahahahaha

Agreed - and the same in our house!

Supersex bullet is my absolute favourite. Other current faves are Booty Parlor, JimmyJane, Earthly Body candles and Doc Johnsons stuff External Media

I do also adore the Dreamgirl lingerie, and the Sweet Streak corsets.

Damn Ill just have three of everything!

Bondage Boutique have great fetish gear too.....

I am curious about Vibratex. Given the twenty year history and the fact they were behind the rampant rabbit of Sex and the City fame.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?brand=203&group=11

Has anyone tried their wands, rabbits or even the Snugglepuss? It looks dreamy but it doesn't sound very powerful.