Help with couples toys

Me and the wife need help choosing what to try next. We’ve tried masturbating together, pegging, and more just need some fresh ideas :bulb: :pray:

2 Likes

Have you tried remote control toys for out and about? Knicker vibes, eggs, remote control cock ring? I think they add a great extra dimension to foreplay and the thrill of being in charge (or controlled by) your partner in public is rather a turn on.

If you already indulge in mutual masturbation and pegging you’ve probably tried most things at home but under bed restraints, a blind fold and a wand used on either of you is always a good combo in my book.

5 Likes

I think @Peitho has come up with some great suggestions. I wish you luck.

1 Like

Some toys that you can take turns using on each other or watching each other use such as bullets, wands, butt plugs with a vibrator such as a wand pressed against the base (or pairs of matching butt plugs). You could even use a timer to limit each other’s turn and build anticipation.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

This sounds great. Remote control cock ring I’ve not seen before. I was looking at the knickers for my wife as a surprise not sure which is best? And which is best for size? Help???

@Peitho could you help please? Or recommend?

Omg. This sounds amaze balls.
We’ve only just started/discovered ass play. Turns out I flipping love it. You’ve given me a fantastic idea!

3 Likes

I like being restrained and teased with a blindfold on. It really heightens all the other senses.
Have a look at the couples kits with your wife and talk about the different parts to it to see how you each feel about it.
The remote control eggs/vibes/rings/knickers that @Peitho mentioned would be fun too. Try them out at home first so you know how loud they are and read reviews.

I can tell you the things I like to do with my sexual partner but they might not be what you are in to. Its easier to recommend toys if you tell us what you like.

1 Like

@JoCat to be honest we are always up for anything so any suggestions would be great please?

Can’t get my penis in it but held with two fingers through the channel and massaged around the base of a metal butt plug is something else. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Have you tried a double dildo?

1 Like

There are quite a few remote or app controlled cock rings now. The only one we have first hand experience with though is the Lovense Diamo which should be fantastic but disastrously was way too small for my OH so it never got as far as a run out in public. I’m very temped by the We-vibe Bond being adjustable but can’t comment on noise levels or whether cock rings works out and about as yet.

Love eggs and knicker vibes we have a lot more experience with. Personally I wouldn’t buy the knicker vibes that come with knickers as they are generally not practical for wearing out under regular clothes. I have quite a few of the Lovehoney Mindful Seamless Thongs bought when they used to come as part of the Bra Set and they have a perfectly positioned pockets ready made for knicker vibes though of course with basic sewing skills a pocket can be added to any knickers your wife likes to wear out. My favourites knicker vibes are the Juno and the Mantric but it is essential with both that you have a perfectly placed snug knicker pocket to keep them in just the right spot!

Eggs wise, it’s worth spending a bit more and getting a decent one with stronger vibes that has a good remote range - read the reviews to find out how good the remote ranges are before buying! I got the FSOG Relentless Egg many, many years ago and it still works great and is my most used… it also happens to be 50% off now so if you don’t mind a remote controlled rather than app controlled I’d pick that one.

Knicker vibes are stronger feeling and more effective but they are also much louder so you generally need a busy venue like a loud bar or club to use them. If you’re new to remote/app controlled toys out in public I would pick an egg first to be more discrete. Your wife is not going to orgasm from these out and about (or knicker vibes) but as foreplay and setting the mood for when you get home they are great.

If interested:
My review for the FSOG Egg
My review for the Juno Knicker Vibe

2 Likes

Do let us know how you get off on. :smile_cat:

I would add that if you look on the Lovehoney website and read the reviews.
Lot of toys have been tried and tested.
You will see all the pro’s and cons of each toy.
Just to in - couples toys or cock rings.

It’s hard to recommend toys as you might want different sensations or to stimulate different parts.
Most will recommend wands

I have recently tested out the music activated toys which you can find on the cock ring section and this was a great way to spice things up, but might not be for everyone.

2 Likes