My Reviews

by @Peitho , 22nd February 2022
Lovehoney Juno Rechargeable Music Activated Knicker Vibrator

Rumble and Writhe with the Rhythm of the Music

First thing’s first, the bullet with this knicker vibe and the remote that drives it are both rechargeable off the same cable which is a big advantage as remotes that need batteries replacing drive me nuts. These are very simple to charge, they both slightly dislodge to poke out of their respective silicone jackets and plug in easily. Both have a light that flashes while charging and remains lit once ready to go.

The shape of the silicone knicker vibe is perfect for me, the bulb end nestles snuggly against my clit and is kept centered by the wings and, for me, all very securely housed in the Lovehoney Mindful Seamless Thong with it’s ideally sized and perfectly positioned built in pocket (which I failed to mention in my review of it as I didn’t have this knicker vibe at the time!) I have lots of this bra set in numerous colours so am prepared for years to come with ready made vibe housing - hooray!

Vibration vise, you have the audio reciever mode activated with a single press of the large button on the remote. Additional presses, take you through the constant vibration mode and the various patterns which include some very good ones if you want to use this as a hand held clit vibe at home which works very well with a finger down each wing for firm contact and the remote either in your other hand or your partner’s. For every setting you have 4 intensity levels controlled by the smaller plus and minus buttons. It’s very neat and well designed. When it is on the audio mode the light on the remote is blue, when on vibe patterns it’s a white light that pulses in time with the vibrations so it’s really easy to tell from the remote what setting you’re on if you’re not the one wearing the vibe. The vibrations for me are excellent. For such a petite bullet they’re incredibly strong and rumbly.

So, outside of the bedroom in real world use… A long press of the large remote button to activate the remote onto audio mode, a blue light comes on and as soon as you then activate your knicker vibe with a press of the button they are synced and rolling - it’s not the easiest thing to go fishing down your knickers to activate it out in public but fear not, I managed.

It says to place the remote (with reciever) near the source of the music… well, secreted within a pocket within my bag in a pub venue with a live band playing but sat nowhere near the speakers or close to the band I’m pleased to say works brilliantly too.

It also says, the battery will last upto 40 minutes… well, on audio mode with strong vibes going whenever the music is playing and subtler vibes but still vibes due to a busy venue when not it was still going strong after an hour… and for the ride home, sorting food and watching TV. I turned it off to go to bed after that but yeh, set to the audio mode (which is my favourite out and about) this bullet vibe in it’s shapely outer wrapping just goes on and on and on. High power constant and intense patterns the life expectancy is shorter but that’s hardly surprising, when the battery in the bullet does get low it goes instantly from full power to switched off there’s no drop in power warning.

A huge advantage wearing it at venues with music playing is that the vibes become much softer and less audible when the surrounding noise drops so if you pop to the ladies fear not as any loud vibrating stops when the sensor notices the volume drop… as long a you take the sensor remote with you! If you don’t you’ll still know what they’re playing as you’ll keep right on buzzing to the bass as the range between the remote and vibe is huge. Sadly, so will anyone else in your local vicinity as the strong vibes are not quiet. We didn’t test the remote’s range when we were out but back home I inadvertently left my bag in the living room when I went out to the kitchen and recieved a full belt buzz when my OH was watching something on TV with a volume change. Tapping the remote’s sensor when it’s in it’s audio mode or your OH giving it a stern talking to or suggesting dirty deeds also results in powerful focused vibes.

For a lot of toys I keep their boxes to store them and their chargers in. The box here is not all that special but you are provided with an ideally sized petite but sturdy storage pouch which perfectly holds the vibe and the remote with the little but fully comprehensive instruction manual working as a divider between the two silicone casings as well as also housing their charging cable so this is where mine now live when not in use and take up very little storage space which is ideal.

This is definitely my top choice of out and about play thing now, though can obviously also be combined with vibrating eggs or jiggle balls in addition. If your OH wants to take control to tease and tantalise with patterns they can with the remote but I very much enjoy just getting into the music on a night out with a whole new level of enjoyment and my OH can still tap out a morse code message to my clit to grab my attention when required.

Full marks for this one.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Stays perfectly in place when pocketed, great vibes, great range on remote, audio sensor works well.

Cons: The stronger vibes are loud so not suitable for quiet venues.

Bottom Line: I have a whole new level of music appreciation. Thumbs up :+1:t2:.

10 Likes