Help with new toy please

Hi all, I recently purchased a triple cock ring and a tantus cock ring but for the life of me i cant get my balls through it (sorry to sound crude). I have tried lube but still no joy. Any ideas ?

Im not sure which items your referring to exactly as there are a few tantus ones and triple ones available but a lot of them just sit at the base of the penis rather than going round the balls aswell. If you go onto the item page and scroll to the bottom there may be the demo videos of it to show you how to do it.

x

I think something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589 is suitable to use behind the scrotum as it is adjustable. You can look at the video on that page to see how it's done with that product.

The others I don't think are designed to be placed there and may not be flexible enough to go through..

the ones i have are one the same as the double helix but with 3 rings and the other is the tantus silicone cock ring and both ar supposed to go over the scrotum

Hi. I tried that and im by no means 'hung'. maybe they are just rubbish.

Its not the sort of thing you can try on is it

If Hella's advice didn't work you can try exchanging it for another item.

LH has an excellent return policy. You can try asking if you can replace the product if you want..

It doesn't hurt to ask. =]

well i just measured the hole in the middle and its 1.75 inches and carefully using a cable tie i measured the place where it goes and the tighest would need to be 2.5". I amazed.....

its sold as fitting snuggly over cock and balls.

The one i have is a Tantus silicone cock sling ring....not Tantus silicone cock ring.

i'd send it back if your not happy they are so good to helpyou out and replace or refund you LH are just fantastic