Three Extra Inches Penis Extender Sleeve

Has anyone got one of these?

We got one this week and it immediately broke. The replacement came today, but it is impossible to put on. My penis won't go in, as the air cannot escape and it is not flexible enough to stretch over the balls (hence the first one breaking)

I don't suppose anyone has any hints or tips?

Firstly squash it down,then push your penis in, if it doesn't go all the way in use your thumb and forefinger from the end to the base to expel any trapped air, then pull as much as is comfortable of your ball sack skin through the ball loop and try and coax on ball through at a time, this takes a bit of practice, do this a few times over before hand so as not to kill the mood when it comes to using it, don't try and stretch the loop over both balls or you will just break it, eventually you'll get used to putting it on quickly. If all goes well and she likes it get one of the vixen sleeves, either ride on or collosus as they are much more robust. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks!

I'll give that a try. :)

Nup.

No joy. I can't get the loop over my balls and I don't want to break it again.

Not sure if we have the same one or not but as above the main trick is to squash the air out and put yourself in so that you almost get sucked in. Like you mind I found getting it around your balls a bit of an uncomfortable experience so I cut that end off.

Did it stay on alright?

It will work ok with no ball loop as the vacuum created holds it in position, it just feels more secure and easier to change stroke position with the loop around your balls, just don't use lube to put it on without the loop, I used to use a bit of spit, sometimes it is slightly easier to put on while only semi-erect when your ball sack is a bit looser, your either doing it wrong or you just have big spuds.

Just to clarify it did take me a fair while to get it right, starting with the lower hanging ball, my method as I've said was to pull a lot of skin through the hole first, then line up your ball and just manoeuvre it through, the 2nd ball will go through too but it's a little trickier.

Having a practice and eyeballing the whole thing, it really does seem like my plums are too large to fit through the hole.

Shame it's not the other way round, really. 😂