Help with pic posts

Hey everyone this may have been mentioned somewhere but we can’t find it, we have had a read a good few guidelines and bits and bobs and we can’t seem to find out how long it takes for a pic to be approved we’ve been waiting for over a day now is this normal?
Thanks.

1 Like

Remember Brenna is off this week, I think she said last week that photos wouldn’t be approved until she’s back.

4 Likes

As @JoCat said, pics are only approved during Brenna’s working hours. You will never have photos approved over weekends and as Brenna is away this week it will not be until next Monday I’m afraid. There was a pinned banner about it on Friday :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Think they are approved as have just seen them :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yes, they are only approved during Brenna’s Monday to Friday office hours. As she’s away this week i didn’t expect any to be approved until next Monday, but looks like someone has stepped into Brenna’s shoes today! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yup Brenna done a post the other day about getting photos sent in to be uploaded as she’ll be away this week so might find you’ll have to wait now till her return :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheers guys

2 Likes