Help with sex toy story . . .

Hey, i'm trying to write a piece about a girl (not a virgin but ex had never made her come before) who is using a standard dildo for the first time. It has been so long since my first time using one i cant remember the details of how it felt, intensity, etc. If anyone has some stories, successful or not, to tell or certain techniques they wish to share it would be greatly appreciated. Any other toys (for first time) would be useful too. Once the piece is completed i may share with you all for feedback ;) Thanks peeps x

This is like E.L. James with 50 Shades - if you don't know what you're writing about in a lot of detail maybe you should write about something else ;)

Its only really getting through the 'first time i did it' bit that i needed help with, the whole using them isn't the issue, its basiclly what people felt during and after i wanted to explore. But i think i may have cracked it, i spoke to some people on another forum and that seemed to help, but i'm always after other peoples views as we all know everyone is different x