New Toy Novelty

We received a new toy a couple of days ago, granted it was pretty much her ideal sort of toy in the look, feel and vibrations department but it made her come so quickly it was ridiculous. I’ve noticed this before, anyone else get so turned on by the novely factor of a new toy that it produces extra quick and strong orgasms?

I gently teased her about her hair trigger which back fired on me when she went on to cross the line a total of four times on the same day with it and then teased me back for not being able to match her.

6 Likes

Have to admit @NibbleNob, it tends to work the other way for me. Because I don’t know how to use a toy properly, early efforts are usually uninspiring. When I get the knack, orgasms get stronger.

5 Likes

Ahh that’s interesting, I’d say 99% of the time we know if a toy is going to be a hit from first use rather than growing into them. Different strokes for different folks and all that!

2 Likes

I get excited about receiving something new but have been disappointed in the past so nowadays I try not to let the expectation ruin things for me. I like to give something a few good goes first before passing judgement, and have found that practice makes perfect on more than one occasion :wink:

5 Likes

In the past I’ve loved the idea of big toys and imagining how good they’d stretch but then once I’ve got them and tried out to realise my eyes were bigger than my bum, or so to say, lol :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ive had it both ways. Some things have made me come incredibly fast forst time. Others, like @KinkyMira ive either had to get used to them or work out how to use them.

5 Likes

Absolutely! The unknown of how a new toy will ‘perform’ is always exciting!

4 Likes

It varies for me. Sometimes a toy will give me strong orgasms on the first couple of goes, whilst others take a few attempts.

2 Likes

I’m sometimes the opposite. There are times I’ve loved a toy for the first few times and then felt like it wasn’t the same after the initial excitement!

3 Likes

I’ve found some take a while to work out the best way to use them, such as through underwear or by removing sleeves or pouches. :heartbeat:

1 Like