What next...

So I've been single a while now and I have a good bullet that I feel does me well in the bedroom department however It's becoming a little samey... I feel like I've run out of options already even though I'm pretty sure I haven't. Would anyone have any advice on what to get? I was experimental in the bedroom before I became single and had a keen interest in bondage etc but its not very easy doing that alone does anyone have any ideas with regards to that and toys for myself?

I only ever owned a bullet so I don't want something to extravegant.

Thanks in advance guys

How about adding some nipple clamps whilst you masturbate?

A safe way of doing solo bondage could be wearing cuffs and a collar (without attaching them to anything) or a gag while you play. Gives you a psychological restrained feel. I wouldn't advise anything further than that on your own.

With regards to toys, what type of thing are you looking for? Three basic categories for vibrators; clitoral stim, g-spot (internal) stim or dual stimulation (ie rabbit style vibes). Then of course the non vibrating options of dildos where you have glass, real feel etc etc. Then the anal section, if you are into that, with either vibrating or non vibrating plugs, beads, probers... Loads of options really! :)

I do have nipple clamps from when I was taken I have never tried to use them myself that could be an idea.

As for dildos I have never thought about them really... feel like they are a big thing to get haha I guess it could fill a hole in the bedroom, pardon the pun.

There are some good dildos, and there are some HUGE ones, go with one of te life like ones?

SensualFire wrote:

There are some good dildos, and there are some HUGE ones, go with one of te life like ones?

Yeah I shall have a look at what they have on here ! Life like ones will probably be best