Hey there am new what can I expect

Hi there am new what can I expect to be here, would love to be a plus size tester

1 Like

Welcome @kaylee2492 you will find a load of great folks that are non judgmental along with some good banter. Hope you have fun

Hello and welcome @kaylee2492 :slightly_smiling_face:

I just wrote about the Testers in another intro. Hopefully you’ll find the info useful too. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

And the main info hub for all the other forum stuff is the Welcome Topic. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @kaylee2492

1 Like

Hi @kaylee2492 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi @kaylee2492 and welcome :smile:
You can expect to find a lot of friendly people here, pick up some helpful tips and information and hopefully have some fun along the way!

1 Like

Hi @kaylee2492
Welcome to lovehoney

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @kaylee2492 welcome! I haven’t been here long but everyone is really friendly and helpful. :smile:

1 Like

Morning and welcome :orange_heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome. Lots of good advice,people don’t know each other, will never meet but feel like friends.

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to the forums, educational, informative and humour.

1 Like

Hey @kaylee2492 :wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

Love help and respect

2 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Hello @kaylee2492 welcome to the forum. Everyone is so lovely here! If you want to post pictures of yourself in the lingerie photo tab everyone is so nice to each other and good at making each other feel good about themselves and more confident.

I joined this forum in the summer but over the past 2 weeks I have been coming on here everyday. There are always new and interesting topics x

2 Likes

Hiya @kaylee2492 :wave: Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi, welcome to LH.

1 Like

Hi @kaylee2492 and as you can see from the above we are a warm and welcoming bunch of people

1 Like