Hey

Hey just introducing myself my name is jessy from derby,would love to be a tester

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jessy1986 :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested in the testing and reviewing side of things you should have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide. :+1:

Welcome. Seems to be alot of new people wanting to be toy testers

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Haha lockdown may have something to do with that

It’s a very popular feature (as you can imagine :slightly_smiling_face:) so there are always new people showing interest. It’s great though. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: I’ve been selected for a few things myself, and it never gets dull. :slightly_smiling_face:

The best way to improve your chances of being selected for an item is to start reviewing things you already own (even something simple like condoms or lube) so they can get a feel for your writing. :+1: And there’s loads more tips in the links above. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @Jessy1986 :blush:

Hi and thank you for the welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome @Jessy1986! :slight_smile:

Hi

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the forum! People are lovely here.

To get into sex toy testing, it helps to have a broad range of reviews that are live on your account. It can take a bit of time, but when you gain that experience and are familiar, it’s such good fun! Don’t be disheartened if you aren’t picked out for a while- there’s a lot of other people who want to be chosen too!

1 Like

Hi and thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Jessy1986

1 Like

No problem! I absolutely love testing for Lovehoney. I love all of their products and have a bit of an addiction to purchasing haha. They’ve really helped me reach the best sex life possible! I’ve found some of my favourite toys by testing for them too :smiley:

1 Like

Wow make an impact welcome @Jessy1986 enjoy the forum hun :kiss:

1 Like

Heyyyyy

That’s really good to hear :slightly_smiling_face: if I could afford it I know I would be buying alot :joy: thisbis what I’m hoping though try new things out and I’ll find some little treasures I probably wpuldnt have brought :grinning:

1 Like

Hey,I think that is a good thing?lol and thank you :blush:

1 Like