Hi and toys

Hi, I am new here and a bit nervous but you all seem so friendly and helpfull.

Any tips on toys i can try, I am a single female again after 10 years and horny all the time but my poor old vibrater just isn't up to the job ( the vibrations inturnally just dont do anything for me) any other suggestions for something different or maybe I just need to go bigger or more powerfull??

Just a normal vibrator which as i said doesnt do much for me, I love oral and find fingers,loads of lube and thinking about a bloke going down on me gives me the best orgasm but now i am free and single again I want to explore my sexuality abit so want to try something new, but not sure what?

Maybe a different type of vibrator, or anal toys , something for a novice to start of with ;-)

Hi Hourglass and welcome how about trying a Jessica slim rabbit see my review xx

Thanks guys, I have had a look at the reviews and I am interested in maybe, cupids G spot vibrator, rabbit , or Tracey Cox toner ball??

I have not tried anal Copper69 so i would definitly need to start small...............

OP - There are so many toys out there that would be great to try, have a look at all the buyers guides here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/ and there is a specific how to choose guide here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-the-perfect-vibrator/

One of the best and cheapest toys as a good start is the pocket rocket http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24786 def worth £6 for sure :)

Good luck discovering what you like :)

Hi welcome x

Hello and welcome.

I admit in the beginning vibrators for internal stimulation did not do much to me, this did change a bit after I started to use kegel exercises, in my case the Lelo Luna beads. Somehow this means better internal stimulation for me when player. I never had an internal orgasm, yet, but sometimes I could feel it being very close.

In my oponion toys require bit experimenting as what you enjoy. I know that for me I need stronger vibrations and for internal play I need firm toy. This knowledge came after some experimenting, if i may be honest.

I would personally start with maybe a bullet vibe or similarly small vibe, if you like clitoral stimulation. Something with more than one speed, as it allows you to find out what strenght of vibrations you enjoy.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks for all your replies,

I have just spent a futune on a PVC outfit , I sort of have a fuck buddy ( i dont see him often to call him that really ) but we both like the idea of me dressing up so it looks like i will be having some fun soon and the toys will have to wait for now until i am feeling rich again ;-)

hi welcome if you want toys then make a wishlist of what you like

Hi and welcome!

Hourglass wrote:

Thanks for all your replies,

I have just spent a futune on a PVC outfit , I sort of have a fuck buddy ( i dont see him often to call him that really ) but we both like the idea of me dressing up so it looks like i will be having some fun soon and the toys will have to wait for now until i am feeling rich again ;-)

What is the PVC outfit like? Bet it looks very nice!

Hourglass wrote:

Hi, I am new here and a bit nervous but you all seem so friendly and helpfull.

Any tips on toys i can try, I am a single female again after 10 years and horny all the time but my poor old vibrater just isn't up to the job ( the vibrations inturnally just dont do anything for me) any other suggestions for something different or maybe I just need to go bigger or more powerfull??

welcome in to LH...have fun...and see you soon

xoxo

J.J.

Hello and welcome to the forums! :)