Hi! I'm New!

Hi I’m Gypsy. I just joined the testers group here. I’m not sure this is a good fit tho. You see I’m a professional social media influencer/model and product tester. The rest of the time is spent with my grandson toddler who lives with me. I’m 57 and I just don’t have the time to chat, read forums… play the ambassador game. I’m a straight shooter. And all business when doing business. My clients send products, I review them and I move on to the next one. I rarely build relationships. I have continuing clients, yet still; we are all business. Short and sweet. After all there’s never enough time in the day as it is. So I’m waffling on what to do here. I know I could review and represent the companies I post for very well with a positive outcome on this venue as well as my social media but the demand for my time socializing is just not available. Please Advise…:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @gypsygarcia :slightly_smiling_face:

You don’t need to be social on the forum to be eligible for testers, but you do need some reviews up on the shopping site before you can be considered for items.

All the info is in The Great Big Review and Testing Guide. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @gypsygarcia :wave: I think @Ian_Chimp has covered your question but I thought I’d say hi anyway!

1 Like

Hi @gypsygarcia and welcome

Hi there, @gypsygarcia and welcome aboard - make yourself comfy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @gypsygarcia and welcome :smiley:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @gypsygarcia

Hi and welcome @gypsygarcia

Hi @gypsygarcia welcome

Hi, welcome aboard :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @gypsygarcia and welcome . I hope you can use this forum for more pleasure than work , everybody needs to de compress .

Hello @gypsygarcia Welcome to the forum.

Afternooooon and welcome :yellow_heart:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi @gypsygarcia welcome to the tribe!

Hello.
Concur with Mr Chimp.

Hey welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: lovely to see you’ve taken time to write us a good intro post

@gypsygarcia hello and welcome. Hopefully you will get a bit of time to relax and maybe get to know us all… we don’t bite :joy:
And once you get some live reviews under your belt you’ll be able to get testing :blush:

@gypsygarcia Welcome

Hello @gypsygarcia and welcome to the LH Forum!

You don’t need to be active on here. I am and there are a few names that I see on the daily, as well as lots that just dip in with comments or questions here and there.