Hi! I'm New!

Hi everyone, we are new here, hoping someone will help us with setting things up, how do i show my reviews on here so i couod potentially become a tester?

2 Likes

Hi @Hornycouple0611 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Since the switch over on the main shopping site there is no way to link your reviews there directly however from the testing point of view this is not a problem. As long as you use the same email address on the forum and the shopping site your reviews are linked in the background and Brenna will be able to see them.

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

This may be helpful The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

1 Like

Ahhhh I see, thank you so much, we have bought a fair few things but we havent reviewed them because we werent sure whether it would work, but thank you for your help

1 Like

Hello @Hornycouple0611 and welcome to the LH forum! I’m Sophie, There currently isn’t an option to show reviews on here which sucks as their used to be, but I am hoping that they will being that function back!! To become a tester you just need to comment on the tester threads when they get released (usually about one a week) xx

Hello and welcome @Hornycouple0611 :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome :blush:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Hornycouple0611

Hi and welcome. If you want to set things up the man to talk to is @Ian_Chimp . He seems to be the go to expert. The forum is very good and offers advice, recommendations and much much more.

Hi there @Hornycouple0611 and welcome aboard. Ian will make everything clear. Meanwhile, make yourself at home. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ha. I’m not sure you need me this time. :slightly_smiling_face: @Peitho got it spot on, and @DanceswithPenguins popped a link in to the Big Review Guide. :ballot_box_with_check: and :ballot_box_with_check: :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Hornycouple0611 :wave: Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Hello @Hornycouple0611 and welcome!

Hi @Hornycouple0611

Welcome to lovehoney :slightly_smiling_face:

@Hornycouple0611 welcome to the forum

Hello @Hornycouple0611 welcome :wink:

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi I’m new too. :wave:

1 Like

@Hornycouple0611 Welcome and hello , enjoy our little group of not so vanilla sexual people .

Hi @foreb welcome and enjoy :grin: