:lovehoney_heart_2: Sex Toy Tester Thread

Sex Toy Testing

Every week we send free sex toys, lubricants and other tester products out for review. You get something free to keep, we get an honest review - everyone’s a winner!

This page is regularly updated and items are sent weekly, so keep checking back and keep your “saved for later” up to date.

Top tips for becoming a Sex Toy Tester

1. Create a community account - if you already have a shopping account with us, setting up a community account couldn’t be easier. Just follow the instructions next time you log in.

2. Submit reviews of products that you already own from Lovehoney - you must have some reviews on your account before you will be considered as a tester. This helps us see your writing style and your likes/dislikes.

3. Make sure your address is correct at all times to ensure your product reaches you (and not someone else!). We won’t check your address, so it’s really important that you do.

4. If you want to test a product keep an eye on this category for new tester posts!

What do I need to do?

Set this category (#testers) to watching to be notified when a new tester topic is published. Follow the link and comment on the post letting me know which of the items you would like to review!

What happens next?

If you are chosen to receive a review item from us, you will be sent an email and your product will follow in the post. You should write your review as soon as you’ve given it a good workout and within one month of receiving the item .

In the mean time, why not join in our friendly forum, or read tips on how to write great sex toy reviews?

:lovehoney_heart_2: Pro Tip:
Set this category to “Watching” to be notified when I update the list!

290 Likes
LIST UPDATE :sparkles:

The Tester List has been updated! Loads of new toys this week :slight_smile:

Have you updated your list?
  • I’ve put some items on my list
  • Empty list for me this week

0 voters

46 Likes
LIST UPDATE :christmas_tree:

Happy Christmas Eve Eve! The Tester List has been updated! A couple of pieces of lingerie this week :smiley:

0 voters

15 Likes
LIST UPDATE :tada:

Happy New Year! It’s the first Tester List update of the year!

0 voters

23 Likes

Empty list this week everyone!

57 Likes

Latest tester list update can be found here! :slight_smile:

26 Likes