Hi! I'm New! 💋

I’ve just made a really big love honey order in the sale in avoidance of my assignment I’m meant to be writing and have ended up here with all you lovely people! I used to be an active member on wedding planning forum boards back when I was organising my wedding years ago so being here is giving me happy flash backs. I’d love to be a tester and I’ve read the post all about it, so I will be starting to post some reviews to the site a.s.a.p. Do they pick you up from there when you have written a few? Goodness knows I will have a lot to talk about once I get my latest order :smile: I’ve just bought the Lelo Soraya Wave - I’m really hoping it’s good! Looking forward to getting to know you all, Kate.

11 Likes

Hello and welcome @SilkSheets :slightly_smiling_face:

Just in case this wasn’t one of the ones you’ve read yet, all the Testing and Reviewing info can be found in:

1 Like

Hello there :wave:

Once you have live reviews you can apply to test the items that Brenna posts.

Edit, did not mean to repeat the above, the Chimp just beat me to posting (Again) :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hellooooo Kate

1 Like

Hello and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi :wave: @SilkSheets welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Kate! Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to the forums.

2 Likes

Hi @SilkSheets :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I had the Lelo Ina Wave and wasn’t a fan unfortunately. Hopefully the Soraya will suit you better. As others have said, start writing useful informative reviews and then pop your name forward for testers. Good luck :+1:.

1 Like

Hey @SilkSheets Kate, and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi there :wave:

1 Like

Hi welcome to the forum @SilkSheets :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hiya and welcome to the forum

1 Like

@SilkSheets Hello and welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

Hey @SilkSheets

1 Like

Hello and welcome!!

1 Like

Hi @SilkSheets welcome to the tribe, I’m sure you will not regret it! :grin:

1 Like

Hiya @SilkSheets :wave::wave:

Welcone to the forum

1 Like