Hi there. quick forum question

Hi there, I'm sort of new to the forum and I've got to say It's great but I'm having 1 silly problem. I haven't quite figured out how to include links to items when I'm replying to forum posts. I'm sure it's simple but any advice would be great, thanks.

Hi!

Copy the URL in your browser and simply paste it onto the thread :)

Go to the item page and right click on the item URL  at the top. Then click on copy. Go to the thread you want it to appear on and click paste. If a box appears, paste the item link that you copied into the box and then click ok. It should then be pasted onto that thread when you add the post.

Hope that makes sense x

I'm doing like this:

Copy item link location - in post press Ctrl+L - paste link location and thats it.

m4t1n wrote:

I'm doing like this:

Copy item link location - in post press Ctrl+L - paste link location and thats it.

The keyboard shortcut is localised - this means different country keyboards / OSs have different shortcuts. On my PC for example 'paste' is Ctr+V. :) Can't remember now what it is on an English one. :/

I have a problem as well!!

I have tried adding pictures to my portfolio, but all I seem to do is change my avi picture, each time I send a new picture it replaces my avi, and the old picture doesnt appear anywhere, can someone help?

Where are you trying to upload youre photos? Dont do it on your account page or it will just replace your avi. Do it on the members photos ...it should just go to your profile then without interferring with your avi xx

Yeah I see now, Thanks Terri![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Question about offer.

English language is not my native language so I need help. I have got an email offer saying it ends midnight 1 May. Does this mean I must use it tomorrow or can I use it even through Sunday May 1?

In offer it also stands: treat yourself and enjoy huge savings until midnight Sunday.

Thanks

m4t1n wrote:

Question about offer.

English language is not my native language so I need help. I have got an email offer saying it ends midnight 1 May. Does this mean I must use it tomorrow or can I use it even through Sunday May 1?

In offer it also stands: treat yourself and enjoy huge savings until midnight Sunday.

Thanks

It sounds like that means you can use it until midnight the evening of Sunday

Thanks NatandTom