Hi (waves shyly)

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey. Nice to hear from you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi. I’m really enjoying exploring the forum, playing the games, reading peoples stories and ideas learning lots. I may be a little obsessed at the moment, I’m spending most of my free time reading through the various threads. Everyone on here has been lovely and welcoming to me so thank you all for that x

2 Likes

What? Have I missed a “games” section??

1 Like

@valbowski77 you possibly have missed it. There are quite a few word games and the like on going. One it called 5 letters, there is chain reaction, word association, a song and album title game and a missing Vowels game. They are the ones I have played so far.

When you click the 3 lines menu button at the top of the page it brings up categories and games is one of them

@Little_miss_slut I know what you mean. That is exactly what happened to me. Reading the different threads really got my mind racing with possibilities.

1 Like

@Little_miss_slut Hello and welcome to the forums .

1 Like

No Games here… Unless I am looking in the wrong spot… I am in Canada so might be seeing a different page than everyone else…

@valbowski77 that is where I found them. Have you clicked where it says 1 more. Games may be the hidden one. I will see if I can tag you in one of them. Maybe that will help you find them all :grin:

@valbowski77 if you search #games in the search bar or maybe click on it in this message you should find them.

Nope - just forum topics with the word games in it. It’s all good - likely best that there isn’t a games section as I should be working…

Lol. It does say that they are available to everyone but maybe there is a glitch. Someone else may be able to help you find them. I did tag you in one of the games, not sure if would get the notification though. Sorry I wasnt more help.

Hey there @Little_miss_slut !! Newbie here too! :wave:t2::wave:t2:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy

1 Like

@Littlemissmack Hi. How are you finding the forum? I love how kind and friendly everyone is and how open all the conversations are. I’m really enjoying reading through all the threads.

1 Like

Thank you

@Little_miss_slut yea I’ve found it so easy to settle in! Everyone is great and there’s some great interesting threads to read, I just don’t know why I didn’t find this place earlier

3 Likes

Sorry, I’m a bit late to the party. :slightly_smiling_face: The #games topics are all muted by default so they don’t spam up the Latest list. But if you go to the games category itself (by clicking on #games, or by scrolling to the bottom of the Categories page) they should all be in there waiting to be played. :+1:

You can change the notification level of the whole category to opt-in to viewing them all (using the bell icon), or you can change the notification level of the game topics you want using the selector at the bottom of each topic. Depending on your settings, this can also happen automatically if you reply, or spend more than a certain amount of time reading one.

Personally I recommend the The Great Pub Quiz Game Thread and Missing Vowels :slightly_smiling_face: (and Hook-a-Duck, of course)

If you have any forum-y type questions you can ask them in The Sandbox, and people should see them a bit better in there. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp that’s really helpful. Hopefully @valbowski77 will be able to find them now.

1 Like