High heel suggestions

Hi guys,

I’m looking to get a pair of bedroom heels for Mrs 420Ecosse, however I’m really struggling.

She doesn’t normally wear heels but got a pair of heeled boots last week and they had quite an effect on me.

Any recommendations greatly received.

PS Ideally Black

Hey 420Ecosse

Welcome to the forum!

What is it you're struggling with, when it comes to choosing some heels? 

My only advice would be to avoid anything with complicated straps and buckles, so she can kick them off easily should she need to, and so they are less likely to snag lingerie/stockings. 

As you're new, I'll also share the forum rules and photo guidlines with you, so you can take part in the community with confidence. 

If you're not sure where to buy from, why not start simple and go with something from New Look or Primark? They usually have heels at reasonable prices :) 

A company called Iron Fist do some very nice heels up to 5 3/4" heel...some lovely designs too...they're a favourite of Mrs D...........

I've seen some nice shoes in the TK Maxx clearance. Also in Debenham's Blue Cross sale.

I know the wife has bought shoes online at Banana shoes, she loves the variety, up to 6inch + heels.

Rimmer57 wrote:

I know the wife has bought shoes online at Banana shoes, she loves the variety, up to 6inch + heels.

Was gonna sudgest Banana shoes too for exactly the same reason, my OH got some 6inch heels from there too! And they're a full 6inch heel, no platform! My OH loves them even though she does struggle a bit to walk in them but thats doesn't really matter in the bedroom!

Second trying new look . They usually have a load of different designs too..X