Holiday Games.....

Hello Folks!,

I have created a bit of fun ( hopefully !!) for my OH for an upcoming holiday.... I have bought a several LH items that I think will be fun to try out and a few 'dressing up' items that I love to see her in.

I will wrap up the items into a few parcels and will have an envelope for each parcel that will describe how the next hour will unfold!!!!!

Each morning or evening I will offer my OH a choice of envelopes and she will choose a random option....... Each mystery will begin at 10pm each evening......

Does anyone else have any fun game suggestions? Or thoughts on how to make my idea a little more interesting?

Cheers!

no but taht sounds BADASS !!!!

Exactly - Themightybum.... Each envelope will have a sentence that describes what will happen cryptically e.g 'Take A Walk On The Wild Side'
There will then be an instruction to put on the items found inside the parcel e.g heels / stockings / etc....and if necessary to give details on how to e.g 'lubricate and insert Ben Wa balls'......
There is then a brief description of what is entailed e.g
"We are going to have drinks by the pool where we are going to play a game of rude 'truth or dare' cards. Every 5 minutes you have to walk a lap of the pool to see how the Ben Wa balls make you feel. I will be watching - lets hope they make you horny....."
It all seems a bit Christian Grey!!!!

That sounds like a really great idea!! Have a brill holiday.

That sounds ace she will love it such a thoughtful thing to do and lots of fun

Brilliant!

Hats off to o'reilly's cat, i'm sure that the cat will 'get the cream' (so to speak)

this sounds like a great holiday game!

Great idea, enjoy your holiday!