pillow talk.

I just purchased few pressie fillers for my bfs birthday. . One being PILLOW TALK card game.

Any recommendations on how to play, experiences etc ...

Ah I had this but I did not use it too much.

It is pretty much like truth and dare aspect so sitting in a group with the cards would be best, one at a time type of thing :)

lmh95 wrote:

Sorry I don't have that game so can't advise on how to play but I just wanted to say that I hope your boyfriend has a lovely birthday and enjoys all of the fun gifts that you have so carefully chosen for him :)

Thank you i had a look at it yesterday i think b better if we play drinking too like take a shot and do the forfeit to make things more interesting :)

And thank you imh95 thats sweet of you,ive brought some lingerie too something i woukdnt normally go for but adds 2 the suprise i think :) ill podt pics after he has seen it, his yet to see any of my new lingerie as his been poorly so ive not really seen him :/

We havn't got this game but its similar to many others in that if you are a new couple which I know you are in relative terms , its does help to find things out about each other.

It also is a ful deck of conventional cards so other saucy games like Strip Poker could be played.

Many of these types of games are good for when you are in groups as long as you are all like minded .

Thanks imh95 his better now :) yet to show him the lingerie though :'(