Home alone, what to do?

Any ideas you naughty folk…

1 Like

Can I recomend housework? :joy: sort the house out get some flowers make it a nice relaxing place for when the OH gets home will put ya in good sted for further antics! :joy:
Failing that, purchase a load of new toys from LH then go and use what you all ready own for a few hours and pass out happy :yum:

3 Likes

Butt plug and dildo have made an appearance! Time for a shower with the suction cup :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Why ask for ideas if you’re not going to take them :roll_eyes::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m definitely going to take them alright :eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Housework will get done tomorrow

1 Like

Bake yourself a homemade loaf of bread.

2 Likes

Set up a fetlife account you might get more naughty suggestions on there.

3 Likes

@Curiouscouple1990 your profile is private so I don’t know if advice is wanted for male, female, or other.

1 Like

Dance around the house naked :man_dancing:

1 Like

How do I change from private to public? Can’t seem to find it anywhere

Could’ve saved a lot of time by just skipping right to the wank you were obviously going to have regardless.

1 Like

Hey, you got the profile thing figured out. Cross dressing is a big topic on this message board. Try toys your partner isn’t really into. Thinking anal given you are bi. Try out pee pants “Depends” for something different. Not sure if it’s your thing but self spanking. Get the bum bright red. Take some photos or video of your self play. Just be sure to remove it from your devices and store it securely. Thinking swallowing your own cum would be hot.

1 Like

Oh, one more. Taste your own cum. Lots of discussion on on the message board on how to get past being horned up, ejaculating, and then losing interest.

1 Like

There have been only two replies and neither rejected by the original poster. I don’t get your post on this issue.

1 Like

It was a joke or rather, I was being facetious.

1 Like

So Saturday morning whilst in the shower with my suction dildo deep inside me thinking I was being rattled :joy: exploded in my hands and ate the lot. Incredible

Ok… still trying to figure out your personality at times. Get it.

Still love to disagree with you though. Not looking for arguements. Looking for debate, if that makes sense.