Hot Gamer Girls Wanted!

Ok, some of you know EdTheDuck, and those that do will know he is a huge computer geek. Well his latest idea is a website devoted to hot gamer girls. It's very new but doing ok based on some statistics that I don't really understand! But instead of just featuring glamor models and posers like he has to right now, he wants to get REAL gamer girls (casual or serious) to do interviews for him, talk about their gaming, and post some sexy pictures (tastefull ones, no nipples or genitels- kinda like ones you'd use for an avatar on here).

Would anyone be interested in doing it? I'm just putting out feelers at the minute, but if people are up for it then great.

Heres he website- http://www.consolecuties.com (NSFW)

i play wii and DS, gamecube as well

Fantastic

Console or PC, doesn't matter. Photos can be as tame or wild as you like- anything from the classic 'look I've got a cunningly positioned gameboy' right to you in you jeans screaming at 'Fable 2'.

I'll let a few names build up then I'll contact people about doing stuff in a bit hopefully.

sorry forgot to say- yes cosplay is brilliant!

lol its gonna be pretty tame from me i'm afraid.

and i', a really girly girl with games (typical wii party game stuff, profesor layton ect on DS )

i can pretend to be a female and im a hardcore gamer <_< ex - semi pro and about to go semi pro / pro again

Lol- tame is fine hon. whatever you're comfortable with!

FF8 sounds awsome- can't wait to see them :)

SH- I'm afraid you would have to be a girl cos we need pictures. But if you know any women who'd be interested let them know!

Right- I'm getting this thing set up properly. Save you having to publish your email address on the forums, could you email the following information to consolecuties@hotmail.co.uk

Name (or nickname if you prefer):

DOB:

Nickname/Gamertag:

First Console:

Current Console(s):

Favourite Game:

From there I'll email you back and ask you some more questions and get some photos off you and then I can submit them for consideration.

Goes for anyone else who's interested now I've rebumped this thread too lol.

(sorry its taken me a while to get back to the thread- real life has been crippling me! lol)

You should run a sevice similiar to those awful phoneline things.

Basically, playing xbox live against hot female gamers. i know nerds who would think this better than sex. mainly since none of them have had sex but that's besides the point.

Like playing online poker with the pro's.

sorry to be a bit of a noob but whats a gamertag?

is it like a friends code?

oh yeah i sent you an e mail

a gamer tag is mainly for the xbox live feature , The adopted name for what most people know as a gamer alias

Are we witnessing the birth of a new phenomenon here methinks we might be !!! remember we were here!!!

Tallboy

I just don't want to release my gamertag into the public domain. It's like having your email out.

That said, i'd relish the opportunity to cane everyone at COD4. Or any game really. Such is the skill of a uni student with nothing to do.

GrayMatter wrote:

I just don't want to release my gamertag into the public domain. It's like having your email out

with the wii frinds codes you both have to add each other, so randoms cant usually contact you

More the fact you can stick anything into a search engine, and gamertags etc ted to be pretty specific. Don't want the online life colliding with the real life.