How big is your cock?

Yep, I always remove before orgasm :+1:

2 Likes

It does make me curious how it would feel. I donā€™t think Iā€™d ever want to push it in far though.
Is it safe?
How does it really feel?

1 Like

Iā€™m just over 6" depending on how aroused I am, just under 7 on the right days. 5 inch girth. My wife seems very pleased.

We just got an extended to play with and find it very fun for some positions that are more prone to slipping out or to desensitize me while sheā€™s using her Womanizer. While she seems to enjoy the extra bit, sheā€™s a little sore after I wear it. Itā€™s fun to pack 9 inches for a bit, but natural wins out!

In the end, Iā€™m happy to be a size where I can slide in and go hard without worrying about hurting her at all (some positions still irritate her cervix if I go in too fast) and I still get to have anal, too!

3 Likes

ā€œWe are a good fitā€ this is so under rated.
Iā€™ve had partners that were uncomfortably big (for me) in the past. Not fun for either party.

9 Likes

My husband is just over 9 inches, the same length of two coke tins on top of each other! Donā€™t ask how we know that! :slightly_smiling_face: I like anal but it can be difficult sometimes!!

3 Likes

There seems to be alot of well off men in this post ha

Iā€™m 6 inches and cut (circumcised) and always well groomed (shaved balls, taint & ass)

4 Likes

Iā€™m a 36e and the hubby is roughly 6.5" when erect, canā€™t say we ever measured though so could be wrong.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve started reading the title of this thread to the tune of ā€˜How Deep Is Your Loveā€™ by the Bee Gees every time I see itā€¦

8 Likes

Big enough to fill 2 prams :wink:

9 Likes

2 hands. Thatā€™s all I know

2 Likes

First post!!

And also, 6" length and 4.6" girth with a little bend to hit the G Spot apparently :joy:. From what Iā€™ve read itā€™s almost right in the middle average. Of course I wouldnā€™t mind bigger, but itā€™s what Iā€™ve been given and it works well (always stands to attention and good stamina!!). Never had any complaints

5 Likes

Fun Fact, if you stretch out your thumb and your index finder away from each other, the distance between the tip of your thumb and the tip of your index finder is the same length as your penis!! :grinning:

Also, Iā€™m 6 inches!

3 Likes

7" cut, lovely head, slight upward curve, i like it :grin:

3 Likes

6 inches or so and when in use about 6.5
Itā€™s thick enough so all is just fine

3 Likes

I tried out your method and itā€™s a little off in my case, depending on where on those finder tips you measure from. It could be Iā€™ve got a little more stretch in my hands from years of piano and guitar playing, but I measured about 7.25" between my fingers. While Iā€™ve sometimes thought that I can push over 6.5-7" when Iā€™m at my hardest, Iā€™m pretty consistently about 6.25" these days. So somethingā€™s off, or maybe Iā€™m just not living up to my full potential! :joy:

3 Likes

Mrs is 40DD and Mr just under 7.5 inch

3 Likes

Iā€™m 24 male Yorkshire with a 7.5inches long and thick

4 Likes

Havenā€™t measured since I was like 14! :joy:
So just done it and Iā€™m just over 6 inches long and 5 inch girth.

1 Like

Itā€™s the only part of me thatā€™s bigger than my bodybuilding FWB
:grin:

5 Likes

Male or female?

2 Likes