How big is your cock?

That is amazing that it was never uncomfortable. edited by mod My wife biggest guy was 7 and she said that was painful. Before me her favorite penis was 6 inches and 5.5 in round. She did have sex once with a guy who was about 3 in. He thought he was huge and she was her first. He was devastated when she told him he was one of the smaller ones. edited. She says it has to be a minimum of just over four. I just barely made it. I give great oral though to make up for my shortness in length.

I donā€™t know the actual size, but they were a lot smaller. Hubbys the only proper relationship Iā€™ve had, my previous were abusive physically and mentally. So I tried my hardest to stay away from the sexual side

2 Likes

I am the same as her, NEED lube in order for it not to feel immediately sore as I produce almost no natural lubrication :sweat_smile: All I can say is donā€™t be shy to use a lot and to reapply, and be generous where you spread it too :woman_shrugging: For me it seems to be the dry skin on dry skin contact that causes more friction than any hair causes (unless itā€™s at the stubble stage then holy heck that burns :sweat_smile:) I recently got this lube, havenā€™t had a chance to try it out yet, but it might be worth a look (itā€™s a thicker type (almost jelly-like) silicone lube, so it might keep her lubricated for longer) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same here. Makes you appreciate the nice guys when they come along :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™ve only started using lube recently for added fun. My OH needs to go slow to begin with - just the tip, maybe even remove completely to tease some more. Heā€™s very gentle until I tell him to speed-up or whatever. Just cramming it in is rarely welcome at any size.

My ex was very long and I found it way more uncomfortable - his standard girth lulled him into a false sense of security when it came to ā€œbanging it homeā€, and I would have to tell him to stop or get off/out on more than a few occasions. I guess it depends on the woman though as weā€™re all made different.

1 Like

Definitely. Iā€™m keeping hold of mine and never letting go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7inch. Both happy enough with size. Not sure about girth

1 Like

That is rough being abused at any level. Glad you are in a great relationship with a great husband who knows how to use his amazing manhood to make you happy in all ways

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t just have to come down to sex to have a great relationship, I count that as a bonus, him being big and good in bed. Thereā€™s a load more that makes him a great husband and I tell him every day how lucky I am to have found him. The sex makes me happy obviously, but him as my hubby, and the life we have together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

My OH says that I am very large and thick. She says I am about 10 1/2 inches and like a beer can in thickness. I want you guys to know that it has been a hinderence to be so large. Most women are afraid of me and so I have to be very careful. One other disadvantage is that since I was 16 I have never gotten super hard it is always just a bit droopy and the doctor says the blood flow while normal is not enough to make me really hard. I do get stiff enough to have sex though.

8 Likes

OK mate :+1:

Jeezā€¦Iā€™m surprised you donā€™t faint with the amount of blood leaving the body going in to your cock.!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m about 5-6 inches but Iā€™m happy with the size and so is the wife. Ive accepted thatā€™s the size Iā€™ve been given as did have a stage where I wanted bigger so go pumps etc.
Whatā€™s the saying ā€˜itā€™s how you use it.ā€™
I also shave my pubes to make it look that little big bigger :rofl:

7 Likes

Iā€™m about an inch and half soft and 5 inches hard! But quite a big thick penis head

1 Like

Ok, thereā€™s always been the question, where do you measure it from. Everyone needs to use same method to measure - I measure from front of public bone along top of penis

Using this method I measure 6 inches and have 6 inches in girth when super hard

If measuring from lower down or from balls then penis is alot longer.

2 Likes

I believe this is the industry standard:

12 Likes

:laughing: lol

1 Like

Big enough to swallow this nine and a half inch dilator which I can thoroughly recommend

4 Likes

Wow, not sure, if it was laying there I probably would give it try to be honest.
How would it work if orgasm reached though? Surely if way out for cum is blocked its not going to be a good idea? Could the pressure not potentially cause damage? Yes would try it, but pull it out before ejaculating lol.

2 Likes

That definaitely is something I would NOT be into! Oh God - looks like an instrument to cause permanent damage in many areas. All the best to someone who can take that thing but this guy is out!

3 Likes