How big is your cock?

How do you find out the size? haha

My partner says that mines is 7inch and measured with the base of her hand then measured her hand.

I’ve never really put too much thought into it.

1 Like

I don’t know the exact way, but I’m pretty sure that length is measured along the top side pressed into the pubic bone (to squish past body fat). I suspect that a lot of the measurements listed here have been taken on the underside, to the base of the balls, which is making many seem bigger than they really are :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ha - apparently after some erect measurements, I am girthier than I am long. 6.25" in length and almost 7.5" in girth from @Baby_Jane 's way of measuring. Thought I was the other way around to be honest.

2 Likes

7 inches erect. Not complaining about anything. Best friend fir life.

3 Likes

Quite small at the moment but going in the shower shortly and it will probably be growing to around 7 inches. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

7.5inches long and 6 inch girt

2 Likes

10 inches

:eggplant:

1 Like

Yea im wondering the same…

From pubic bone to tip, im slightly short of 6inches girth 4inch…but if i do it the other way in 7inchs…Wonder what is the best way… As looking at the others im below average it seems

2 Likes

I shave first as visually gives me that extra inch I need haha :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Might was average and my lady was happy with it, good times.

4 Likes

Too big for my weekend date :frowning:

5 Likes

My cock is 6 inches, not a lot of girth but a nice shape. Fits my girlfriends vagina perfectly

8 Likes

Some recent research on the topic:
In Italy 2021
A 2021 review (on the variable accuracy of methods used to measure penile length in published studies)
And another 2021 review.

4 Likes

Thank you - that this NOT the reflective of the distribution of results posted here :joy:

1 Like

You’re gonna need a wide ass lens ‘cause that’s a ver’ big view :musical_note:
The ruler’s back.
:straight_ruler:
:grin:

2 Likes

About the size off the mull off kintyre :joy::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

About 6.5inch , not thick , slim and fits perfectly for my wife :cherry_blossom::hugs:.

But it’s what you do with it of course :nerd_face:, the love , care , fun , foreplay and lots of toys. No one should ever worry about size these days :star_struck:

7 Likes

Oh I dunno about that… In my early twenties I was pretty much 5" length x 5" girth. But now 20+ years later I am 6" length x 5.25 girth. Not a massive change but, maybe due to 20+ years of daily masturbation ! IDK
My eyesight on the other hand has deteriorated significantly … xD

2 Likes

You know, size and age is something I’ve wondered about. As in, does a penis keep on growing as you age? The nose does, so maybe other things do too? I think back to sexual encounters in my 20s and I can swear that blokes’ members have got bigger the older I’ve got. Maybe it’s just been coincidence?

Anyone else have any similar experience (owners and/or partners)?

My wife’s boobs is a 34D or 32DD, but she’s also 5’2" and only 103 lbs. They look perfect and beautiful.

It seems the majority of respondents on here is saying their size at least 7.0"+ length and at least 5.75"+ on girth. The world statistics on male measurements are about 5.3" on length and about 4.7"-4.9" on girth. It seems the majority of the respondents here are in the top 1%-2% in the world as far as size on penis is concern.

As for me, definitely not above 7" in length, but I am fairly girthy. I’m bone-pressed length at 6.5" and NBP length at about 5.9". However, my girth when I’m really aroused is just above 6" but usually it falls around 5.8" girth. My wife is only 5’2" and small, she tells me length for her is just perfect without ever hitting her cervix, but she does struggle with girth. However, when she’s really aroused, she tells me its the most amazing feeling being stretched to her limits.

Guys - please be happy with yourself. Lying is not to impress others but to shield your own insecurity. You have what you have, live with it and use it well. Women will never complain because their vagina can accomodate most sizes and be aroused. Lying to make yourself feel better is just sad.

7 Likes