How big is your cock?

I think i am lucky ì have 9" erect although in my younger days it wasnt such an advantage

2 Likes

We can’t post pics but if we could I would be happy to show the world. Proud of my soldier and have no advantage to lying to a bunch of people I don’t know and who really don’t care.

I play plenty of sports and see alot of nudity in the change room. There are some dudes that are teeny tiny and other guys who I can’t imagine with an erection as they are flaccid and bigger than me when I am rock hard.

There are a ton of dicks out there. Maybe all the big daddy’s are in this chat? I get what you are saying but I’m sure the measurements that are being taken are not to impress the ladies! lol

7 Likes

Same.
Nearly nothing when completely flaccid, but about 5.5-6" and decent thickness when erect.
Used to be very hung up about it in my dating life, then my ex(only real relationship I had before meeting my wife) told me drunkenly one night that I was the first to actually make her orgasm. Weird world.

2 Likes

Im 25 male Huddersfield 7.5inches

1 Like

When I get out of the water after a polar bear plunge , maybe 1" ? My cock is a grower , which is quite handy for most activities . It does grow and it plumps when you suck it . As my favorite modified song lyrics goes " How do you expect to get any pudding if you don’t eat my meat !" Sorry for that . Once again on my best day ever just over 6" . Before vasectomy I referred to it as my staff of life , after I call it my sport stick .

2 Likes

“All in all it’s just another dick with some balls” :rofl:

4 Likes

7 inch length and 5 inch girth , keeps the wife happy :wink::wink:

3 Likes

You know what I have never been concerned about how small/big/tiny mine is, I have never measured myself is it a thing to do, have I missed out all these years :joy:

2 Likes

So glad this has been mentioned.

I have no idea if there’s a correlation between lovehoney users and size, but this thread seems to suggest so.

It’s all the penis pump testers that Brenna has lavished upon us
:grin:

If size is your or your partner’s thing then there’s nothing to worry about, Lovehoney have an array of cock enhancers that are great and make my partner smile and eyes roll back in her head.

I’m an average size but don’t think having a monster 100% of the time would have been welcomed I’m my sex life. Adding a sleeve every now and again is a great way to keep it fresh.

3 Likes

Mine is a very modest size, not tiny but not massive. Iv found positioning right so clit can feel it always works. Knowing how to use fingers n mouth works even better

2 Likes

It’s not the size of the boat it’s the motion of the ocean

We are all different shapes and sizes and for me I’ve found it’s finding the right techniques and position that work best with what equipment you both have and how you fit together…

Work with what you have and enjoy…and remember some are showers… some are growers and some are liars. Don’t compare yourself to another…be proud of what you have.

A cock is a thing of beauty…love your cock and marvel at what pleasure it not only gives yourself but to your partner too.

10 Likes

Saw a guy on This Morning a while back, he claimed to be the size and girth of a Pringles tube. Obviously being daytime tv they offered no physical proof, other than he was sitting wearing very roomy trousers! :rofl:

Isn’t it odd that in these metric days, we still measure our cocks in inches! :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Like 6.1 inches hard

1 Like

Did Brexit pass you by dude or are you still in denial?

Just realised though , my c*ck is way bigger metric. Grower or shower mine’s a remainer.
:grin:

1 Like

though , my c*ck is way bigger metric

Heck yeah, gonna start saying I’m 6 flaccid, but over 16 when erect.

3 Likes

No i always think better in inches, miles and pounds! In my old job i could think in both Imperial and Metric! 2mm is 79 thousandth`s of an inch etc! :wink:

2 Likes

Tiny , how I got my nickname