How did I miss that???

Does anyone else look at the tester list and think "how have I not seen this before?"
Pmsl
Suddenly I see lots of things on the tester list that make their way to my own wishlist for when I win the lottery.....
Lol

Yeah I do that a lot. I should have called my wishlist "For when I win the lottery "!

Ha ha good idea!

Im with you on that one... nit sure my bank balance would like me if I look to much lol

Ha ha Sunshine,Lollipop! Same here too, especially all those suggestions from forums.

I think the tester list is a great way to see a wide range of products. I seam to have a bit of a problem with checking whats new in the lingerie section i do that every time i log in!

Sometimes something slips past what I've missed. But I usually check the "what's new" section of each category daily, and I check the blog daily too.

Oooh where is the tester list? :)

MrsMcX wrote:

Sometimes something slips past what I've missed. But I usually check the "what's new" section of each category daily, and I check the blog daily too.

+1

I miss loads, I find stuff from reading peoples reviews and think "where did they find that?! I've never seen that before!"