Sex toy testers.

Right ladies & gents.

When you do a 'wish list' for the sex toy testers, I know it's got to be public ect and you add items currently up to be tested onto your wishlist.

Well obviously these change often, so should we remove the ones that are no longer on the sex toy testers list from our wish lists?

It is really up to you.

Some people do, other people don't.

I do, I like to keep my list neat and tidy, as far as I'm aware it's not required; however I just think it looks neater.

I keep mine up to date.

Also Cazz has mentioned a few times about keeping our lists tidy as I guess it's much easier for her to find items on the list and to send stuff out that way :)

Thank-you :)!

Sieve only just started mine so I have decided yet I may leave the, on as I'm adding them because we want them generally

@seabie

Wouldn't it be easier if you made a separate list for the stuff you want yourself? That's what most people on here do, plus I think it's the nicer option towers Cazz. I imagine it's a right pain in the ass to have to sort through all those lists. Would save a lot of time and effort if the list was only a few items long at a time.

I tend to only put things on my tester list that I would consider buying then once of the tester list I leave them there for a short while , In case they come back on again then move them to my wanted list !

My tester list is empty at the moment ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Some lovely wonderful stuff on there but nothing I would climb over people to get my hands on

I seem to remember a Lovehoney staff member saying a year or so ago that keeping items on the list will help them to see what kind of things you prefer/lean towards and so keeping the list "as-is" was better. Now I am confused. Is it better to clean it now?

Oh just one tip to any repeat reviewers who do keep their lists long....delete items from your list that you can no longer review for whatever reason (change in relationship, health issue, just not being into that item anymore etc). I recently got totally confused when Cazz sent me a tester I swore I did not add to my wishlist. Turns out I actually did add it, but a year or so earlier. In other words, items can sometimes come round for a second turn on the testers page and it is possible (as it happened with me) to get picked for an item you chose not to add this time, but actually already had it from a long time ago. Saves wasting Cazz's time that way!

I leave everything up that I would still like to review - even if it'sbeen taken down from the tester page. I've seen LH staff say that you should leave it up because you never know when they might be looking for a tester again - and in fact I received an email today saying I'd been sent something that was added to the tester list weeks-months ago (and hasn't been up since) so it is worthwhile. As a rule of thumb I also take off anything with more than 10 positive reviews, since I assume it would be a waste of time leaving it up; it clearly doesn't need reviewing and it seems unlikely I would be sent it.

list created and added to.....here's hopin'!

Oh my goodness those red boots! I think i'm seriously in love!

Petrichor wrote:

I leave everything up that I would still like to review - even if it'sbeen taken down from the tester page. I've seen LH staff say that you should leave it up because you never know when they might be looking for a tester again - and in fact I received an email today saying I'd been sent something that was added to the tester list weeks-months ago (and hasn't been up since) so it is worthwhile. As a rule of thumb I also take off anything with more than 10 positive reviews, since I assume it would be a waste of time leaving it up; it clearly doesn't need reviewing and it seems unlikely I would be sent it.

I'm glad you posted this, I will leave more stuff on my list now :)

I really wish we could get a solid answer from a staff member. In all the times this has been brought up I've never seen them answer it. Do we delete or do we keep the products in our wish list?

Thank you so much Stephanie, finally an answer! Seems like I was doing the right thing. Thanks for the info! xx