Testing items...suggestions..

Hi Jess and Cazz
I just wondered how you select what items go into the sex tester list???... Can we recommend products for the list..... Perhaps vote for items to be considered...or suggest themes????

I will keep my eyes peeled on my email to see if I have been selected to receive any more of the items in my list ...I can but hope :-)))
X

I know im not lh staff but i think generally they choose the newer items added to the site, items they're considering stocking, or ones that maybe aren't selling so well/aren't getting reviewed so to help them decide what should stay and what isn't gonna work out.

Cheap&Easy wrote:

It's probably the suppliers decision too! They must send LH a few free items and they then add them to the list.

It's all about boosting sales and helping customers make an informed decision when buying.

I can imagine lots of testers leading up to Xmas :)

VirginAngel wrote:

I know im not lh staff but i think generally they choose the newer items added to the site, items they're considering stocking, or ones that maybe aren't selling so well/aren't getting reviewed so to help them decide what should stay and what isn't gonna work out.

+1 That is what I thought too :) x

1+ too what others have said, that's what I would of also sad too :)

VirginAngel wrote:

+1 ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

To confirm all that was said above...

Items that are usually up for testing are:

- New items at Lovehoney without reviews.

- Free samples from suppliers to boost the feedback and reviews of their products.

- Items we want more information on to check they are good and worth us stocking.

We don't have the system to take requests as sex toy testing is a privilege not a right. But please continue to add things to your testers list that you would like ot test as you never know what items will pop up in my workflow that I have to send out.

I hope your questions have been answered.

Many thanks!

Yep all questions answered and testing toys for lovehoney is a tip top privealge :-))))