How do you find the time to have sex.

Just wondering how you lovely people find the time to have sex with everybody leading such busy lives,I work shifts so my body clock is all over the place and we have a 5yr old it is difficult to find the time to be alone when we are alone we are just tired plus we are worried about daughter catching us.how do you cope with modern living and kids.

We have two boys age 6 and 4 and we dont have babysitters or family that could take them for an evening, so our boys are always with us,so our sexy time mostly happens, when they are in bed or at school its like being a teenager again,but instead of parents we have kids lol so were grabbing moments as and when we can when they arent around lol out goes the romance in goes the quickies :) i get the to tired part in the evening, once they are in bed, i just want a glass of wine and a chill, i sometimes feel bad for my partner because, hes always horny and would have sex every hour of the day if he could, but my evenings are yay kids in bed can watch tv in peace and rest oh i feel old lol

We have a 12 year old, an 8 year old and a 7 month old., it can be tough.

Normally we go to bed a bit earlier, put baby to bed and then have a bit of us time from say 10.30 till midnight. If we want a bit longer we wait till weekend and then start once kids are in bed until whenever we feel like finishing.

As for kids walking in, lock the door or put a wedge under them.

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

We have two boys age 6 and 4 and we dont have babysitters tor family that could take them for an evening so our boys are always with us,so our sexy time mostly happens when they are in bed or at school its like being a teenager again grabbing moments as and when we can lol

It is difficult we have no family that can help either or babysitters.i feel that you can't let yourself go and make too much noise.

Until 4 months ago I was working / commuting 12-15 hours a day, soon as I got home spending time with kids. To be honest sex just wasn't on my agenda due to sheer exhaustion. I have been off work I'll since July and my sex drive has rocketed! The tiredness was my main issue

when I do go back to work I will just make time regardless of the tiredness as it has brought do and I much closer again

I work shifts too, also have an 8 and 10 year old so their staying up later, we normally have a quicky on a weekend morning or just when we get in bed about 11ish, If we're going for a full blown fetish session its normally when the kids are well in bed, late, at the weekend as the OH is still too uncomfortable first thing in the morning and doesn't want to go work like that, she starts getting ready, ie pumping, plugging and dressing up about 10ish, she's ready for action about 12ish and we don't normally finish till about 1:30ish,

We normally find time in the weekends when our daughter is with her grandparents. But most of the weekends we just use the time to do a lot of stuff that could not be done with her around or would be much more difficult. And usually, we do not have time for sex. If we make it once a month, it is good. Sometimes we have had periods of over 6 months without sex.

We have five kids, the youngest being 6 months. We just make time. The kids have structured bed times. We don't waste time watching tv and just head to the bedroom instead. If we really want to watch tv we can watch on sky plus after we have had our private time. Too many of my friends make excuses for why there sex life has dwindled away yet I see them on FB all night or playing candy crush. You just need to organise your life better to make the most of any time you have together

I must admit we do need to sort ourselves out and make time for us.

BV, in the evenings my OH is too tired and usually fast asleep long before our daughter. So even if I stay here up late, taking care of her at the same time, he is already in bed and if I try to wake him up after she is asleep - it is almost impossible. Even if I succeed waking him up, he wouldn't want to do anything and would prefer to sleep instead.

menyanthe wrote:

BV, in the evenings my OH is too tired and usually fast asleep long before our daughter. So even if I stay here up late, taking care of her at the same time, he is already in bed and if I try to wake him up after she is asleep - it is almost impossible. Even if I succeed waking him up, he wouldn't want to do anything and would prefer to sleep instead.

We are the same,I rarely see my wife for 2 weeks a month due to me working lates so when the weekend is here we are tired as she works days and looks after our daughter in the evenings,then when I am on days we both look after our daughter but by the time she goes to bed we are tired and just want to sleep.it is really difficult,when we do have sex it is good but always worried about daughter waking up so it feels rushed.

Our kids are 14 and 7, we have gone months before now without sex due to finding it hard to find the time, hubby working, tiredness etc, but recently been making a point of making that extra bit of effort. Things are certainly on the up and with the help of LH even better than before.

The more I look on here the more sex I want,viscious circle really.

Iwish wrote:

I know exactly how you feel

kelly514 wrote:

Iwish wrote:

I know exactly how you feel

Terrible isn't it.

We have a 2 year old and an 11month old. They go to bed at 9pm, me and my partner then tidy up downstairs, chat, catch up on any programmes we like or watch part of a film. Head up to bed around 10.30pm most nights and then it's sexy time! Sometimes we'll just have a quickie and others we'll be up until gone midnight. Our 2yo has a stairgate on his door and our 11mo is in a cotbed so neither of them can come in. We have sex 6/7 times a week apart from when AF is visiting or my oh is away.

Just found out daughter is having a sleep over Saturday night,can't wait .

Lwish have fun!

We have a 10 , 8 & 6 year old so it's not always easy finding time for sex.

Usually it's late att night (although I prefer morning's), however we sometimes loose the kids to their Nanny & Grandad' s on a Friday which is nice. This makes sex a bit easier & a bit more fun as we can be a bit more noisy if we want to without worrying about waking any of them.