How do you find the time

How do you lovely people find the time for sex or sexy fun with your respective OH' s I work shifts and my wife works part time we also have a 4 year old daughter and we always seem to busy or tired for sex,it has been ages since we have done the deed,how do you people do it.

I agree about making time for it. How about instead of taking separate showers you take a bath together? Or Instead of watching your favourite television show record it for the weekend and use that time for some nookie. Maybe set your alarm half an hour earlier to get in some morning sex. Or while your wife is brushing her teeth bend her over the sink and do some doggy style (not very sexy I know but it works if you're after a quickie, and it's not using up any extra time). If getting in the mood is a problem then you and your wife could exchange flirtatious texts throughout the day so you're both ready to go as soon as you get home from work. If you have a relative or friend who would be willing to babysit you could make a point of scheduling a regular date night, it'll be something to look forward to and get excited about.

Perhaps just being more physical, like holding each other's hands or hugging each other, will remind you of how good it feels and how important it is to be close and intimate with your partner. And progress from there, maybe with an erotic massage.

my partner lives and works 30miles away from me, i have a 4 yr old daughter from a previous relationship, and between the time when he's here and hes not, we tend to do most of our stuff when shes either in bed, or if we have nothing to do in the daytime when shes at school, we will have some alone time then. my nan likes to have her over at hers for the night sometimes too, so we get the chance. but its not just about sex, we like to use the time to cuddle in bed watching a film, or some comedy and a take away, just being a couple. xx

I find it quite hard to! My hubby works 20 miles from where we live he works in Newcastle city centre taking the car is so expansive to park (£10) a day so he travells on the bus leaves at 7am comes home 7.15pm has tea,watchs TV, bath then bed 5 days a week! Plus we have 2 young kids so we find it hard to........when we do get chance its not for as long as id like its more of a quicky! life eh! He's just rang and got his days inn and off list for over easter, he's got 3 days off together which will be nice to maybe find the time and have someone watch the kids! Honestly the tips iv seen on this site has had my mind working overtime and im dyeing to try some stuff iv seen on here, so fingers crossed we may be able to have it for longer then a hour next time lol xx

I have worked abroad for 27 yrs....Im never ever too tired lol

we just make time because our time together is so short.

I must say though I never go home for less than 3 nights we always have one night without sex just talking and laughing

I know Rachel 28,the things I read on here make me want to,try all sorts of things although OH would probably say no,but just to have time for a quickie would be sufficient.

We have two young kids so it can be difficult to find the time but we just try and make sur we go up to bed early a couple of nights a week. This stops me working ( I teach) so we can have some fun.

It's good to see that we're all in the same boat thou and dont get the time to do things! I know this would never happen but think they should make a annual SEX day like a bank holiday or something lol wishfull thinking xx