sex how do you fit it in your every day lifes?

Hi all as the title suggests im wondering how you all if you do manage to fit sex in.

Myself an oh used to have a every active sex life before kids work etc now we find it hard to fit it in through the week.

For example my oh is on night shift this week so we more than likely won't have any sex this week as he gets up for work ill be going to bed.
The other weeks when hes on late an earlys don't fair much better. What with school runs coming home sorting tea an bathing the 3 kids putting them all to bed by that time im ready for bed myself.

I know it bothers him more than myself he has a higher sex drive than myself. So anyway how do you all make time for it

I think the trick is to accept that sometimes it has to be a quicky, but also to get excited about it, enough so that you are willing to get up/stay up half an hour earlier or whatever it takes to make sure there is time for it.

Of course there is always weekends, and you could even consider trying lunchtime quickies if distance allows for it?

you could even try fitting in an hour nap when you are not together, to make sure you are awake enough to spend an hour together when you are both together.

Hope you find a way to fit everything together.

Lunchtime wouldn't work as we have a 2an half year old an 9 month old my 5 year is the only one currently in school

Wow lucky yous

guess just have to suck it up an sacrifice abit more sleep time

Hi YM, this was and is a massive issue for us. All the same probe. Plus I am an early bird and wife is a night owl.

We have kind of settled for abstaining through the week. We have sexting and ramp it up Thursday and Friday. Then the weekend is a F##k fest. Friday evening is wonderful. Bath together massage lots of teasing and love making till the wee small hours.Then as much as we can grab over the rest of the weekend.

We have three kids all under the age of 6. My husband works full time in a very fast paced and stressful job. I don't work, and stay at home looking after the children, and we both do part time degrees. Yet, we have sex every night. I feel it's highly important to do whatever you can to make time for each other. Before all of the kids and everything there was just the two of us, and I think it's nice that we still keep that connection and have time to ourselves. Even if it's just a quick half hour session, 30 minutes is nothing! I would rather loose 30 minutes of sleep than just have nothing.

It's not a matter of not having time, it's a matter of being willing to make the time.

Lucky you gg

since we moved 3 months ago oh has work at least one day if not both weekend days

ohs mum does have the 2 boys sometimes on a weekend but we are still left with our youngest

guess just going to have to make more of a effort more so me as it tends to me who doesn't want to

We go with the flow, build it up in tthe day Fri iis our kink night but don't put on any pressue it hard when we work full time & have a lot of family issues going on at the moment

We started setting aside a date night - booking a baby sitter, be it grandparents, friends, or someone we pay. It's preferable if your kids can be babysat somewhere other than your own house. Then we just stay home and make sweet sweet lurrrrrrrrvvvvveee

We try and do it at least twice during week but as my oh works full time and I look after the house and our 3 children it can be hard the thought of wanting it is always there but the actual deed sometimes seems too tiring so during the wk we don't drag it out just have quickies which are just as nice and satisfying but weekend we make sure we make up for it, it's easy to get into a rut been there myself in a pervious relationship but I think it's very important to make time for it as sometimes once it's gone it's gone and can be hard to get back

Nsoulgirl yeah that's what im like

tends to be oh who gets things started initially mine not always in the mood but soon come around

I can relate to that, yummy mummy. We both work full time, and have a 6 and 8 year old that just dont sleep more than about 7 hours a night. By time they are asleep and we;ve done housework, had baths etc I am often just fit to drop.
If we make plans for a nice early night, something will always get in the way!

We have arranged for a weekend without the kids in a few weeks and have ideas of spending lots of time in bed, though my ideas are more of sleeping haha

The shower is the place for us! We share so as to speed up getting us all ready well that's what the kids think anyway ;)

Haha kfy may have to try that one

I don't even try and fit it in... If the everyday life suffers, who cares!

I know which is more important ;)

That's easy said than done matt im a parent kids come 1st im afraid

Forget kids nad work, how do you fit it in around the World Cup I wonder?! ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Haha no a prob in my house oh hates footie

I don't even have it every year, let alone every day :-D

I'm in a long distance relationship, so whenever we get together, we have soooo much sex. We spend more time naked together than clothed!