How do YOU initiate sex?

sexynurse09 wrote:

ExtraWrongMint wrote:

First of all, make sure the house is warm. Pop open a bottle of wine an hour before she gets home (if I'm at home first). Ask how she is, yada yada. Listen to her hard work that she did that day. Hand her a glass of wine. Wait a little bit, sipping my glass and nodding. When it comes time to say something more, do so with a smile. Wait for the smile from her in reciprocation. Take her glass away. Brush her hair back behind her ear and give her a kiss. Then take her upstairs.

So that's pretty much it I think.

External Media. That has got to be the perfect approach! I'd love that x

You should write a book good sir External Mediamwah...although we have no upstairs so work with what you've got lol.

Hubby does tend to bring me sufficient presents that i feel guilty of neglect! We have a balance though of the "I want you" approach, with the aromatic candles and low lighting. A bit like loving and lusting someone :)

ExtraWrongMint wrote:

Rowan wrote:

...You should write a book good sir...

It was the Argos catalogue that did it for you, wasn't it? I love Argos catalogues. What was it Bill Bailey said? Something about the pages being laminated to catch the tears of joy.

I do so like Bill Bailey; although I still think he may be a lost archaeologist. I only cry in bookshops! External Media..or libraries..museums..at disney films but NEVER in argos!External Media

Lol. As this will be my first I do not yet know. More silent tears that make me feel silly, and I'm not sure anyone can successfully do the yawning trick gracefully. I'd just start laughing. I'm always torn at particularly cheesy moments between laughing and actually playing along because of the sheer audacity of the man! My next one shall be Avatar or sherlock Holmes :D
On occassion even the right thing to do is the wrong thing so the greatest man on earth could not please a woman without fail. I suspect the same applies vice versa

I'm a bit more subtle in how I initiate sex. I dont ask, but I'll usually climb on top my boyfriend or start dry humping. Written down like that, it doesnt really sound that subtle, does it? It usually gets the message across though.

I mean we usually light candles when we have dinner, or very often anyway, and talk about our days, so we do 'romantic' things like that anyway. But as I say, we have the time and space to do that right now. I don't need to be coy and wait for him to initiate sex as we both know I want it LOL In fact, thinking about it, its not even really a case of either one of us initiating it a lot of the time, it just happens very naturally. It's sort of a given we're going to do it most days (often several times) so we don't need to seduce one another. But recently Ive been ill (just bad throat and stuff) and he ran me a hot bath and put in a Lush bath bomb he'd bought for me. Now that wasn't a prelude to any sex - it was just a nice, caring, loving thing to do. On NYE we've decided to have a quiet one on our own so we're going to cook a steak dinner together (and have candles, wine and talk) then take the wine into a nice bubble bath and then see the NY in making love

It'd be interesting to hear my OH's view on this though and how he thinks he initiates it LOL

lol - my OH sometimes 'plays' my toes in time to music which makes me PMSL

ExtraWrongMint wrote:

Columbus wrote:

I mean we usually light candles when we have dinner, or very often anyway, and talk about our days, so we do 'romantic' things like that anyway. But as I say, we have the time and space to do that right now. I don't need to be coy and wait for him to initiate sex as we both know I want it LOL In fact, thinking about it, its not even really a case of either one of us initiating it a lot of the time, it just happens very naturally. It's sort of a given we're going to do it most days (often several times) so we don't need to seduce one another. But recently Ive been ill (just bad throat and stuff) and he ran me a hot bath and put in a Lush bath bomb he'd bought for me. Now that wasn't a prelude to any sex - it was just a nice, caring, loving thing to do. On NYE we've decided to have a quiet one on our own so we're going to cook a steak dinner together (and have candles, wine and talk) then take the wine into a nice bubble bath and then see the NY in making love External Media

It'd be interesting to hear my OH's view on this though and how he thinks he initiates it LOL

That sounds nice, but just make sure the thrusts dont synchronise with the chimes of Big Ben on the TV.External Media

LOL - no! There was an unfortunate incident a while back where we got amorous on the settee when 'Apocalypse Now' was on TV and OH ended up thrusting away as 'Flight of the Valkyries' blasted out from the TV - it was hilarious External Media

Recently OH was going down on me and we'd got Radio 2 on and the report was about child abuse Not the most conducive thing to hear to acheive an orgasm!
We can often hear next door's baby crying through the walls as well, which is also a bit of a passion killer!!

What sort of family reunions do you go to :~O I have however disappeared with hubby more than once at them..it's taken in good grace by most

O_O I just realised how that sounded!!! I'm so sorry, forgive me please if any offence has been caused!

Sometimes we can just be cuddled up on the sofa, kissing and I will just get up, grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom without saying anything, sometimes he will just pick me up and carry me to the bredroom. I think it is really sweet when he looks at me with his big brown eyes and says "well are you going to take me to bed?" I have dressed up in some sexy underwear and stockings and been spread out on the bed when I know he's on his way over. That really gets him going!

Hmmm. . . .Well in the main I only see my OH once a week (stay at her place that is) and a few days before the flirting will start. . . .sexy phone calls, texts including graphic pictures (mostly me to her LOL) I even send her the ocassional love letter and send her food in a taxi pretty often, usually desserts which goes down rather well (pun intended!). When I get to her house usually from work, she'll pop a bottle of wine and we take it to the bath and have a red hot soak together and wash each other down in total silence taking in every inch of flesh. Then we're just chatting, kissing and massaging each other with baby oil whilst we drink wine for about an hour. By then we're really mega horny and get to her sex pit (as she calls it!) I love to spread her out on the bed and run my hands tight over every pore of her skin from the top of her head to the tips of her toes and kiss, suck and bite my way all over her body, back and front as I go. . . .

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hmmm. . . .Well in the main I only see my OH once a week (stay at her place that is) and a few days before the flirting will start. . . .sexy phone calls, texts including graphic pictures (mostly me to her External Media LOL) I even send her the ocassional love letter and send her food in a taxi pretty often, usually desserts which goes down rather well (pun intended!). When I get to her house usually from work, she'll pop a bottle of wine and we take it to the bath and have a red hot soak together and wash each other down in total silence taking in every inch of flesh. Then we're just chatting, kissing and massaging each other with baby oil whilst we drink wine for about an hour. By then we're really mega horny and get to her sex pit (as she calls it!) I love to spread her out on the bed and run my hands tight over every pore of her skin from the top of her head to the tips of her toes and kiss, suck and bite my way all over her body, back and front as I go. . . .

SG69 x

Gulp!! Sounds like a dream to me wow

Um..SG..I think you will now find several of us on here wish to borrow you

Um..SG..I think you will now find several of us on here wish to borrow you

Damn! OA is so glitchy today! The forum, not you lovely people *mwah

Wow SG I'm def not getting rid of my bath now!

x

Ooo cheers girls! We don't see each other as much as we'd like so we make the most of it. I'm looking forward to tonight. . . .I think the pvc boots, thong and floggers are coming out. . . .don't know what she'll be wearing though LOL

SG69 x

I ring a bell.

;)