Who initiates sex more.

Just curious to know who initiates sex more,you or your partner and how/what do you/they do to initiate it.

Me

Me

Lol i see a running trend here.. I initiate it more than he does as i have a higher sex drive, and its usually by me making subtle hints or just jumping him when he least expects.

If he initiates, its by grabbing me and sneaky kissing or from one of his amazing massages.. always gets us both in the mood.

hmm, maybe me just, I'd say 60/40... in my favour.

Me, 90/10.

Generally just go from cuddling to caressing, and on from there!

Me, but working on changing that. Definitley makes me feel happier when it's more 50/50. Have started intorducing a date night that includes pre-planning an 'adventure' something that definitley works for us.

I'd say it's about 70/30. Me more often.

Its mostly me, and not her

We both do

Mostly I would, but end up getting rejected. So, it's mainly "up" to him.

He lets me know when he wants it but as for actually going for to, that's me

Petty much 50/50 usually

I actually have a quite low labido and then on occasion I suddenly have this huge rush of horny-ness and so most of the time it was my OH that used to initiate sex. Although eventually I used to get loads of sexy lingerie and loved showin it off which made him really horny so I guess thats initiating, although not purposefully :P

9/10 times it was me. I had a much higher libido though.

Me definitely. Never turned down though :-)

It's me 100%. He loves having sex, but with work/money worries all the time, his head isn't always in it - so if I want the good loving, I have to start it.

The wife 100%. I get denied if I ask, as she is a very, very busy lady - high end job - she is just too knackered for sex at times. I've learned to live with, and more importantly respect that decision too.

But when she asks, she demands.... and we'll have an amazing session.

But if we havent had evening sex for a while, she'll initiate a quickie in the morning for me... :)

I love my wife. :)

About 90% me, would love her to show some initiative or at least that she wants sex.

Ever feel that the oh is just doing it, sometimes, to keep you happy ? I sure do

I think it's about even really :)