How do you meet bi couples or trans women for private fun

We are a couple in our early fifty’s we are looking to explore new things with another couple, or edited by mod. Where do we do to start looking to meet people.
We are open to to exploring new ideas but not sure where where to start. Looking for help and advise

3 Likes

Hi and welcome.
The easiest place if you want to jump right in would be a sex club, google for your area and see where’s close. Fabswingers website would be my 2nd suggestion, its like for likeminded people to chat and arrange to meet. Some people will arrange private parties and some of the clubs arrange ‘fab’ events. Fab is a good way to ease into chatting to people. There are a lot of genuine people on it, but with anything there are a lot of people that aren’t.

(The term she-male is a sexualized word for a woman who is trans. It’s not allowed to be used in the forum, the s at the end is how it got passed it. I’m sure there will be women who are ok with the term and others who find it degrading. I’m not trans myself, but have seen upset reactions, so just pointing it out so you can avoid any unintentional upset.)

4 Likes

I would agree with @JoCat great suggestions and I wish you good luck. @pippa

1 Like

Hellooooo

Welcome to the club - it’s easy to find possible sex partners out there on various web sites - look them up in your area - but looking specifically for trans won’t be easy

1 Like

FabSwingers also have a section reviewing clubs to give you general idea what to expect

2 Likes

edited by mod

Straight or bi? Someone who might be able to help?

Sorry @pippa, won’t find that here. Not the place for it.

edited by mod

Another vote for fabswingers.

2 Likes

Get yourself on fabswingers