How horny are you right now?

@steve19 i have explicit instructions that I’m not allowed to touch any of my toys :hot_face:

2 Likes

Unfair lol

Both very very horny !! Just a long tiring couple of days work / children. The wanting all day crashed in the evening as both just looking forward to :sleeping_bed: :zzz:.

Will make up for it tonight :kiss::hugs:

3 Likes

Did he say anything about your hands. Sat here already enjoy your day. @Sehara

If I could measure it, I’d be off the scale.

Not too horny, had a rather satisfying mutual masturbation session with the OH this morning, needless to say her wand is back on charge.

Promise of a repeat performance this evening…

I’ve been on the edge of cumming for most of the day. IDK why, I just woke up like this. I’d hardly put my shorts on this morning when a simple kiss made me cream myself. I can’t even count the number of orgasms I’ve had today, and it just hasn’t been quite enough.

8 Likes

Very horny this morning would rather be in bed with OH than be at work need her hands and mouth :lips: around my c**k

I am about a 9.9 this morning . Can’t stop thinking of this fantasy . I think it will be a naked treadmill morning with my WeVibe 2 rumbling away against my prostrate and weighted nipple clamps and chain swaying away . If I am lucky wife will feel like using her phone app to mix up the patterns on the egg . Here is this mornings fantasy . What's your fantasy? - #1338 by Oldman

Thankfully I am not overly hung , an old buddy might not want too ! :joy:

1 Like

At about 8.5 today. Looking forward to a free house tomorrow so I can have a nice long session.

2 Likes

Off the chart 24/7. Think I may have a problem.

Very (still ) especially when I got a text from OH telling me your ass is mine tonight so get prepared so I have

3 Likes

All the time

2 Likes

Very horny again this morning @steve19, had great sex with my OH last night, used a riding crop on each other for the first time & loved being spanked while on all fours, she looked so sexy like that too, can’t stop thinking about it now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am 10 out of 10. Busy week this last week moving my in-laws and today watching grand baby. Hoping in the next day or two we will have some alone time.

shark week has ended and I am so ready

1 Like

Ready for an orgasm despite feeling a bit ropey with cold symptons. Have spent the night alone as wife is away. Good opportunity to spend some time wearing my new silk chemise and matching french knickers. Butt plugg inserted a few hours ago

2 Likes

Still nothing since November, I can’t explain how horny I am….:scream::smiling_imp::fire:

2 Likes

Going to be some something else when you next get to doing the wild thing :joy::wink:

2 Likes