How horny are you right now?

You and me both!

1 Like

Same!!

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Very, it has been too long. BJ abandoned unfinished this mornjng as both had to hurry for work so hopefullly will finish business later!

4 Likes

Very. Had a day off and alone. Long play time. Mmm

1 Like

That’s frustrating as hell isn’t it? Enjoy later! :smiley:

1 Like

Very , senior sex member in firm standing at the ready . I will have to take matters into my own hands soon .

1 Like

Very hoping for some fun tonight

The weekend is nearly upon us, good luck @Sehara I hope you get some fun tonight.

Not a bit, but thats ok :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Definitely a 10 out of 10 which is me most days! Would play with myself all day if I could but I’d never get any work done! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Very, all the time.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum, look forward to reading your posts. It sounds like you have now found your sole mate. Hopefully you work from home so you can play and may be work at the same time?

2 Likes

I certainly do! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s the weekend so why wouldn’t we feel horny. Can’t wait to get home and have a nice relaxing bath. Then on with my sexy lingerie and wait to pounce on my husband when he walks through the door.

On the menu tonight is sex then out for a meal and back home for more sex.

4 Likes

That sounds like a great Friday night and great start to the weekend. @Love_Stud_Too
Have a great time and a lovely meal.

1 Like

Same as ever :triumph:

1 Like

@steve19 nope he making me wait for tomorrow! I’m so frustrated in the best way.

Me too @SteelA1 :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hang on in there @Sehara tomorrow will come round quickly for you. It will be well worth waiting for. Get your wand or other toys to help you prepare.

2 Likes