How horny are you right now?

:firecracker::sparkler::rocket:

But on a serious side, it’s so hard when your married to someone who just doesn’t talk no matter how much I try to let her know how I feel​:man_shrugging:t2:

After not sleeping too good for a few days , even though we had another surprise day of warmer temps. and sunshine yesterday . Where I was in cut off jeans all day and caught some sun to start my tanning , only about a 7.5 .

Very horny now have not had sex in close to a week.

I know exactly how that feels mate :pensive:

8/10 but building OH has gone in the bath and told me she is getting ready for tonight and told me I have to do the same when I go in the bath she must be in a very horny and kinky mood as I’ve just gone to the loo and I can hear the podcast she is listening to and it’s dear nikky and the unmistakable sound of her masturbating and I could also smell cigar so I know she is definitely horny

I’m positively smouldering at the moment lol. We had a lovely little session this morning and I’m very much looking forward to another with lots of toys tonight.

2 Likes

Gone from 8/10 to 10/10

Have felt too exhausted to be horny, but feeling in need of cuddles at the mo. Getting waxed this week in preparation for a weekend off though so hoping my horniness will increase!

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for you @steviefun I hope you have a good weekend.

1 Like

Very, I may as well be single.

4 Likes

Haha. I know what you mean

My usual 9.
Sex is a favourite past time of mine, all those relaxing endorphins are delicious.

2 Likes

3 years as good as single, beat that​:rofl:

11 on scale of 1 to 10. Don’t have my toy charged​:sob:. Don’t think can last the hour for it to charge to sort myself out​:see_no_evil:. So frustrating.

1 Like

Horny as hell.

1 Like

On a scale of 1-10 I’m probably about an 8 at work right now haha!

1 Like

Pretty damm horny

1 Like

edited making me hornier by the minute. Just about to have a bath and then go downstairs and see if I can get my husband interested. Silly statement he is always interested, especially if I appear at the lounge door naked. :sunglasses::smiley:

4 Likes

I must admit the posts get me going too, but I know that nothing will happen, I gave up hope years ago.

Very horny 9/10