Getting to know the "Kinky Me"

Good day to you all! Hope we are all well???
Well I'm not doing too bad....
J's still not herself still and its been 6 months since we last got intimate, And it was 6 months before that little burst of intimacy!
BUT It's ok! I'm ok.... Plenty of discreet masterbation is helping, And I'm not letting it become a problem this time! I've thought through a lot of stuff since my last visit and since, I have read articles and watched some vids related to various kinds of kink, And hey, Everyone has their different desires etc and thats cool! While I find edge play rather "scarey" personally, If all parties concerned are consentual and happy to play then thats cool too!
I was going through these stupid notions of feeling de-masculated
If i submitted myself to the kinkier part of my being. I know it sounds silly eh? Well my Mental health issues didnt help lol!
So instead of worrying and letting these stupid ideas eat away at me, I decided to do some self-exploration!
Without going into too much detail, I found I enjoyed ( REALLY ENJOYED ) tying a silk belt from a robe around my Twig & Giggleberries, Not TOO tight but tight enough to make my balls all tight and firm, And my shaft very VERY hard. It was so very slightly uncomfortable but felt so amazing at the same time! I know my body and know I could not go through any kind of extreme cock & ball torture as it would just hurt too much and I could never enjoy it, But light bondage on that area is definately a ticked box now in my "Kinky Likes"
And it doesn't end there, Because I was pretty rude and all masculin in a thread on Lovehoney a little while ago re-men wearing their oh's knickers/panties whatever, I decided to see what it was all about! YES I did, I wore a pair of Lady J's lovely silk panties and made a proppa mess!
Loved it lol. - Wow, Did I just admit that out loud??? :/ lol ;) So Sorry Gents/Chaps for my previous rudeness ! :/
I still enjoy solo anal play and have become quite a "Size Queen"
So i suppose thats three boxes ticked so far!
Finally, I fantasized a few nights ago about being dominated by two female doms, Both using strapon's on me and I enjoyed it. I tried playing out the whole humiliation thing and hated it, So these two doms were kind of in this Caring/Loving/Gentle yet Firm/This is going to happen, End of/We're in charge kinda mindset and I loved it.
Soooo, If Lady J were to get all dominant on me, Or if I ever had a Mistress, They'ld have to be pretty specific and mindful in the way they dominate me.

/Essay lmao!

Have a good day :) xxxxxx

Hi Seduced, glad to hear you are on the up and up :)

You know, one of the greatest things in life is experimentation, an open mind and patience.If you have these you have a key that will open many incredible experiences, things you may have thought you wouldn´t like, or couldn´t do.

and I bet you looked incredible in Lady Js undies xx

Thanks MB! :)

Hehe * Blushes * Why thankyou x

oi oi do you ever talk to anyone on chat or are you just there as a statement ,because every time i talk to you you go silent !!!

proved my point then didn't i SED

LMD do you mean me?? lol sorry can´t have the chat on when I am working Have sent you a message on FL xx

no miss b it's sed i was trying to talk to but he seems proccupied with himself

ahh cool...I don´t want to be on the receiving end of your wrath ;) *snigger*

you'd love it lol ,i left you a message on fl too just now

Not ignoring you mate, Just a tad preoccupied is all lol.

Anyway, Back on topic please folks!

Anyway, Back on topic please folks!

Just created J's profile for her on FL - Add her, Lady-Jade :)

Bumpety bump

Hiya Sed, great to know you're exploring and experimenting even when you aren't getting intimate on a regular basis.

Good to keep the engine ticking over.

Also interesting to hear you're challenging your own preconceptions about kinks and actually finding they're different "in the flesh". I have to say, you're setting a fabulous example for all the proto-kinksters out there who might be avoiding their kinky side for whatever reason.

Keep it up! (The good work, obviously...)