How Long Have You Been Without Sex?

It ironic to think we are talking about not having sex on a site with is aimed at well sex.. we are doing very well here haha maybe we should go out and find some women for a change... or talk around partners

Or men forgot to add that...

purple10 wrote:

lol, keep positive and enjoy yr toys x

Thank you Purple! I shall do my best to keep positive! lol x x

Dee_licious333 wrote:

6 or 7 years!! Yep, in my twenties.

OMG Dee! Big HUG to yous! x x I keep telling myself the wait will be SO worth it when I meet the perfect person and we finally get together. Ditto for you too. Your amazin and keep positive & enjoy your toys.... LOTS! Hee hee! x x

Gone my whole life without sex so far and am keeping my V-card close to my chest haaha

4 years and 2 months. I am only 24.

Dafydd32 wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

OMG Dee! Big HUG to yous! x x I keep telling myself the wait will be SO worth it when I meet the perfect person and we finally get together. Ditto for you too. Your amazin and keep positive & enjoy your toys.... LOTS! Hee hee! x x

I dont bother with toys.. never have. The ones I have i rarely use. Thats what our fingers were made for ;-)

Seriously though, yes it was about 6/7 years. Probably all tolled about 9 years. Wont go into the reasons why because its very personal.

I wish I could say that I have more than made up for it, but sadly not!

There may be light on the horizon though!

How about forever? :-( Though maybe it means more if you actually know what you're missing out on.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Gone my whole life without sex so far and am keeping my V-card close to my chest haaha

Lol.... U do that til YOUR ready! And then.... OMG enjoy it! A LOT! Hee Hee x x

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Dafydd32 wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I dont bother with toys.. never have. The ones I have i rarely use. Thats what our fingers were made for ;-)

Seriously though, yes it was about 6/7 years. Probably all tolled about 9 years. Wont go into the reasons why because its very personal.

I wish I could say that I have more than made up for it, but sadly not!

There may be light on the horizon though!

I really hope there is light on the horizon Dee! For me to! lol x x Fingers crossed for us both! x x

3 months. Reminds me of a "Friends" quote.

Ross: "I'm kind of going through a dry spell... sexually. But it's not all bad. I've started to appreciate the smaller things in life like the sound of a bird... the colour of the sky..."

Joey: "Sky's blue Ross. And I had sex yesterday."

Hahahaha.

3 weeks..... and by that time I'm ready to pop!

Too bloomin' long..months now

friday

dotdashdot wrote:

3 months. Reminds me of a "Friends" quote.

Ross: "I'm kind of going through a dry spell... sexually. But it's not all bad. I've started to appreciate the smaller things in life like the sound of a bird... the colour of the sky..."

Joey: "Sky's blue Ross. And I had sex yesterday."

Hahahaha.

OMG I Sooo love 'friends'! Big Fan! lol x x

For me it's been 15 yrs !! I love my wife but the sex thing is gone : (

And for this reason i am starting to look at other ways to get myself off Although i have classified myself as BI sex i really am keen on giving this a go (maybe one day) Lol