How many CD's?

redapple wrote: why would you want to hang cd's off your nips ?

Just for the hell of it - well that's why I did itExternal Media. I was sitting at the 'puter and there were all these boot-up CDs lying around...

lol this thread is so mad but very funny! not sure how many id get on :S im not cold or turned on so i cant try it out, plus i dont really have cd's anymore cos i have an ipod :-|

Dxx

diamonds wrote: i dont really have cd's anymore cos i have an ipod :-|

Oh my lord I feel so very old all of a sudden

hmm i can dp about 3 (they were DVD's ad fell of as i tried to pu the fourth on)

OMG, this has made my day! Thanks for making me laugh with such a hilarious idea MD!

I haven't tried, but I really doubt I'd manage more than one on each as I have small nipples.

Now if only there was a way you could upload more than one photo to your profile so you could prove how many CDs you can hang off your nipples...

lol the OA blog anyone?

bugger my nipples are hard (got the fan on so there cold) but ive got no cd's! LOL

looking at them though i think id probly get 2 on each one lol

Dxx

I finally tried, 2 on one and 1 on the other.

If I use nipple clamps I can get a whole lot more on, but if I really wanted a place to put optical discs, I'd just hand them to kvetch and he'll take care of it.

I don't care if that's cheating. :)

oooh I have to go try this :-)

It's amazing how scientific it feels whilst your doing it, ain't it? There are some things you just HAVE to know when you've had a few shandies! My thread was going to be "what can you fit down your foreskin?" but I thought that alienated to many OA members (girls & semi skimmed wangs). Got a golfball in no sweat, managed a 275ml bottle of beer with a bit of persuation! So CD's it was & is, i'm nothing if not considerate!

There has gotta be someone who has tiities like sink plungers who can go 5! Anyone??

Just don't tell your dad what you did with that Johnny Cash CD he lent you!

Soooooo, all you CD-balancers... Got any evidence?!

But Richard we're not allowed to show nipples!

So we'll just do other sexy pics instead, c'mon I want to see everyone!

Haha, weird question but now I'm interested...!

:( 2 on each. That's rather pitiful. Is it easier to balance cds whenn youre warm or cold?!

*when. Sorry about that. Pity you cant edit posts.

soo when i get my order tomorrow i'll see how many i can do when i have used the nipple pumps.

and then methinks a picture on the blog for the laughs!

lol only in the oa blog you can find pictures of someone hanging DVD's off their nipples. whatever next!

Nexas wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

lol only in the oa blog you can find pictures of someone hanging DVD's off their nipples. whatever next!

Have pictures gone up already!? *must go see*

no i haven't am getting my delivery tomorrow so it will be tomorrow night sometime.

have you tried the CD challenge yet then?