How many CD's?

When your nipples are erect, how many CD's can you hang off one?

I'm sure we range from a couple of Smarties right through to a magnificent set of 'Chapel Hat Pegs'!

Mine is two (on each). Pitiful I know but I'm not sure if blokes are susposed to have big nipples.

okay...

you do come up with some strange things mucky.

I was a bit flummoxed by this one til I realised you meant you had to take 'em out of the case first! I was trying to figure out where to attach the jewel case in the first place. Ach, it's too late...

I can only manage 2 on each side, but that's 4 altogether isn't it? And my nips are quite big but not long.

WTF! CD's on nipples? I love it!

I can only manage 1 on each nipple. My OH could probably do at least three on each, I will check and get back next week!! Comical.

SG69

TLA wrote:

How about a thread: "How about how many donuts on your..."?

Hmmm, I like the way your thinking. Might be a bit tricky, All that sugar would be a pain to clear up, I might get kicked out of Morrisons too!

I only like the blueberry doughnuts. Wouldn't want to get one of those seeds down my flute end!

I thought you meant cross dressers which would have been a more usual topic on these forums! Not actual music CDs.

imeldaimelda wrote:

I thought you meant cross dressers which would have been a more usual topic on these forums! Not actual music CDs.

haha - we obviously think the same way imelda, I did too!

How many cross dressers can I hang from my nipples... depends how hard they bight I guess External Media

No CD's though - nipples too puny. External Media

Just tried it. Couldnt even do one without leaning back!!!

hahaha, only you Mucky, would ask and even attempt to try such a thing in the first place :-P

x x x

Feel sorry for any guys who can hang a CD on anything else.......

hahahaha, thats very true ST ^_^

x x x

How so? I can stack a bunch of them on my pinky. IN YOUR FACE! ;p

I was feeling frisky so I tried it too. Can't hang any off my nips.

In my face?? Ew............haha. Though i'm open to offers

Haha. :P

I can't believe I have just stood in my bedroom hanging CD's off my nipples. Gloria Gaynor will need therapy if she ever found out... lol!! Anyway, I managed 3 but it was after a lot of persuasion. I had to keep playing with them and making them cold. If my boyfriend so much as looked at me I whould probably turn into a mobile CD rack at this rate ;-P

After CDs we should move onto vynils. You know, oldschool. :>

It's when people start talking about hanging 78's that you know Lovehoney reaches the parts that other forums can't!

This is a madhouse! lol