How many MP's have actually put a sex toy through their expenses?

As the media is now constantly hammering and boring me to death about expenses. How many MP's accidentally put an expenses claim for sex toys alike. LOL.

Discuss...

I would imagine that a lot of them would have put one through as a legitimate expenditure. They are, after all, wankers!

No way they would probally have someone do it for themthe wamking that is!!!!

There is one MP and I wouldn't mind wanking her off, she's sexy as fuck!

I could imagine her in suspenders and boobs hanging out of her basque with flogger in hand. .. .

Who is that then prey tell ?

Am I safe to say? Knowing my luck bloody secret service agents will smoke grenade my house, swing through windows, smash doors down and arrest me!

I haven't actually seen anyone name a person in the public eye they'd like to get naughty with! Legality?

ha ha i probally wouldn't name one meself. But its about time they had a public fucking session. instead of them fucking the public all the time !!!!

Sorry about discussing polidick's good night all lol

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Am I safe to say? Knowing my luck bloody secret service agents will smoke grenade my house, swing through windows, smash doors down and arrest me!

I haven't actually seen anyone name a person in the public eye they'd like to get naughty with! Legality?

Let's ahve the initials and see if we can guess then, take it we're not talking AW ??

TB

They would have to but their toys somewhere though!! maybe Mucky Duck is the PM!!!!!!

Ha ha TB!. . . . .AW it is not, I can assure you!

She is older woman sexy to myself TB? Always got a smile for the press boys?

Rides a big motorbike too?

My partner is several years older than myself , I likes the more mature ladies you see!

Yep saw her in the press vroom vroom

JayGee wrote:

I would imagine that a lot of them would have put one through as a legitimate expenditure. They are, after all, wankers!

thats really made me laugh!

as for fancying any of that lot, errrrr no! unless jason statham becomes PM of course :P

Dxx

I wouldn't say I fancy him and I know he's gay, but that grey-haired man who was on Have I Got News For You the other week is quite good looking (I'm all about the silver-foxes me, lol). His name escapes me. Think he's a Tory.

angelarwen wrote:

I wouldn't say I fancy him and I know he's gay, but that grey-haired man who was on Have I Got News For You the other week is quite good looking (I'm all about the silver-foxes me, lol). His name escapes me. Think he's a Tory.

Alan Duncan, aka "Hunky Dunky"...

Alan Duncan is a surprisingly nice bloke as well! Very charismatic, but then all MPs apart from the PM seem to be!

englishrose wrote:

angelarwen wrote:

Alan Duncan, aka "Hunky Dunky"...

Haha! Yes, just looked him up and that's the right guy. Not bad...for a politician!

They don't need to use the expenses for sex toys. The 60k+ salary is more discrete. If you can claim 100k+ in expenses for everything from tampons (for male MP's) to horse poo what is the point in being paid?

Maybe we could start a 'Your a wanker campaign'. We can send sex toys at MPs who are complete knobs! I might need to become an MP to afford it... Hmmmm....

Or maybe a dollop of horse poo to the chap who felt he had to pay £380 of our money for it. Heard he put some on his rhubarb, prefer custard myself - boom boom !!!

TB

Or maybe a dollop of horse poo to the chap who felt he had to pay £380 of our money for it. Heard he put some on his rhubarb, prefer custard myself - boom boom !!!

TB

Yep good idea sex toys for all mp's see how long they fall asleep whilst wearing a huge butt plug in the house of commons then.public flogging for bad desicions too..hmm but some of them might like that he he