SEX BUDGET!!!

Given all the impending doom and gloom on cutbacks and VAT increases, thought it might be useful to cheer everyone up.

How much should you spend a month on Sex goodies??? I have suggetsed to OH £50, and I have already spent this month's on here!!! This excludes hotels, dirty weekends and usual romantic activities!

Incidentally, any proposed VAT increase will make all the goodies on here more expensive unless LH play fairy godmother and absorb the cost - its all about the £.99 price points!!!

Checking back through my order history the most ive spent in a month was last sept which was £206.63, although more recently its been £35 ish as ive had birthdays, holiday etc to folk out for and its more a case of greed now as i have so much already hehe x

Mine is just "whatever's left over after the bills and other boring expenses are accounted for". Doesn't leave a lot. Someone give me a job already! :(

*Emma* wrote:

Checking back through my order history the most ive spent in a month was last sept which was £206.63, although more recently its been £35 ish as ive had birthdays, holiday etc to folk out for and its more a case of greed now as i have so much already hehe x

jeez Emma!!! that must have been a good month in your house!!! I think the budget should act as an incentive to both partners to be creative - of course it rolls over if it does not get spent in the month

BashfulBabe wrote:

Mine is just "whatever's left over after the bills and other boring expenses are accounted for". Doesn't leave a lot. Someone give me a job already! :(

mines this more or less too.

i live off of £60 a week so its only usually a couple of quid. i tend to save pennies and shrapnel ( anythng under 10p) and lottery winnings for treats like toys

most ive spent in one month on toys would be £100 but that was birthday money

The most I've spent is £20.

I think the most I would spend is £50 but that would be for more than one thing. =)

get those pennies jars going people!!! They can sit in the kitchen and only those in the know will appreciate what they are for - unless you mark them "LH fund" of course!

No monthly budget here ND. If I see something I or the OH likes, we just buy it. May not buy something for months sometimes. Plus we do buy stuff from other places! Shame on me, boo, hiss! :-p SG

No budget as such... We're at the stage were we have most stuff we want and anything else is an improvement or proper treat so it just depends on when great offers pop up now really!

WandA wrote:

No budget as such... We're at the stage were we have most stuff we want and anything else is an improvement or proper treat so it just depends on when great offers pop up now really!

the imminent move in together is going to give us more time, hence the budget!! strangely, she does not want more dildoes (though that might change - a glass one might be good), so I think I am in charge of what we have/do, which is good for me and her! External Media

Glass is good!

Even that pops up on offer now and again, there was a glass prober cheap in the last £10 week and the LH glass toys are sometimes on offer. I suggest it might be an option letting your budget roll over a buying something you really want that is over £50.

WandA wrote:

Glass is good!

Even that pops up on offer now and again, there was a glass prober cheap in the last £10 week and the LH glass toys are sometimes on offer. I suggest it might be an option letting your budget roll over a buying something you really want that is over £50.

Agreed - glass is good, did a review a few days ago on one, awesome x

Naughty Devil wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

jeez Emma!!! that must have been a good month in your house!!! I think the budget should act as an incentive to both partners to be creative - of course it rolls over if it does not get spent in the month

Makes it sound as though im loaded but im a student mum so think again lol. I had some compensation for a car crash so stocked up on a few bits and bobs, bulked out my collection a tad. Now its a £5/£10 a week ish depending upon whats about/on offer/what i need x

Thanks for the tip - just read the review.......

MY SPREADER BAR AND CROP HAVE JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!! External Media

*Emma* wrote:

WandA wrote:

Glass is good!

Agreed - glass is good, did a review a few days ago on one, awesome x

I have just started to buy things, so I want everything. Skint for the rest of the months though so will have to see what free funds I have next month.

I have been completely skint for a few months but hopefully I should have more money soon for my toy fund x

I don't really have a budget as such, have loads of toys now, so feel bit guilty buying any more, but I always check out the deal of the day and special offers just in case

I do'nt really have a budget, either. If there's something I like I generally try and save up towards it, though I have spent about 100euros on the site already, just generally looking around and finding what's what and what it does for me.

Went for the following:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7959

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15824

they are 24" , so hopefully wide enough to make OH feel vulnerable, but not too wide - have tried them mysel this afternoon!

headsouth wrote:

Naughty Devil wrote:

Thanks for the tip - just read the review.......

MY SPREADER BAR AND CROP HAVE JUST ARRIVED!!!!!!!! External Media

Which ones did you go for? They're getting high on my list.

Our spend has been averaging about £50 a month, but that's only been 3 months or so so far.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I don't really have a budget as such, have loads of toys now, so feel bit guilty buying any more, but I always check out the deal of the day and special offers just in case External Media

Wish I could do that, but no credit card means I have to plan, put it on paypal, then pay. Though it also really easily help keep up with what I've been spending and to stick with the assigned budget.